That's it Labour are out of the race

Heck I am.... As DP would say....
One day you will have to sit your grandchildren down and explain that grandpops is the reason they cant go and study in Barcelona.
And the reason for the border checkpoints from England to Scotland.
And the reason 12 year olds have to work for 30pence a day
And the massively expensive insurance premiums for the PHS (Private Health Service).

Sponsored Links
One day you will have to sit your grandchildren down and explain that grandpops is the reason they cant go and study in Barcelona.
And the massively expensive insurance premiums for the PHS (Private Health Service).
Coz you voted for all of that?

Sponsored Links

You would have to explain how stupid you were on the biggest vote of you life and how you ****ed up....

Or more likely that they can't study in Barcelona because it's now part of Catalonia who are no longer in the EU, but fear not young child, why not go to Paris or Istanbul or Damascus.

EU immigration is already down, but non-EU is up.

There was a news report the other day, possibly on Look East, maybe Anglia News, about how Lowestoft (Leave) was having real problems with immigration already - they cannot get enough workers in to do all the jobs they have. Businesses are suffering, as well as doctors surgeries, nursing homes and schools which cannot get the staff they need to operate. Just the start of the problems to come. Moan moan moan cry.

It's obvious the government are making up the shortfall of EU migrants with those from outside The EU. It will backfire on them in a big way. EU migrants are an asset, whereas those from elsewhere are largely here to take.

Last edited:
Is this yet another new Notchy alternative to facts. If not, perhaps you could tell us which street?
I heard a senior city analyst discussing it.

I find experts in their field more than likely know what are talking about.

It's obvious the government are making up the shortfall of EU migrants with those from outside The EU. It will backfire on them in a big way. EU migrants are an asset, whereas those from elsewhere are largely here to take.

It would be so much easier if the government had been honest and admitted 'Im sorry, but this country needs immigration to function'.
Instead weve had years of government from Blair onwards telling the public 'we are tackling immigration', but actually doung the opposite.

You would have to explain how stupid you were on the biggest vote of you life and how you ****ed up....

Like many people in 2016 I knew little about it.
For 3 years since, much more information has become available.

I am happy to admit I voted wrongly.

I havent changed my Euroscepticism, the EU does have structural problems.
What I have learnt though, is that despite the EUs faults, membership brings benefits to the UK
And leaving the EU creates a great loss of power to the UK.

On balance we are better in.

The problems in the UK arent due to EU membership so leaving wont solve them.

Sponsored Links
Back