That's it Labour are out of the race

Sponsored Links
I heard a senior city analyst discussing it.

I find experts in their field more than likely know what are talking about.

I find that people on public forums who quantify statements with words like "it is known" or "the word on the street is" or "everybody knows that..." are without any shadow of a doubt talking complete b******s.

Can they go and study in Barcelona now? For free?
They can indeed go to study in Barcelona with many courses in English.
Not for free though - approx £2500 per year, but still much less than in the UK.

Of course there are another 26 countries that UK students are currently able to study in, many of which are indeed free.
(several family members have/are taking advantage of this)

However on brexit, those opportunities will cease to exist for UK students without dual citizenship!

Sponsored Links
However on brexit, those opportunities will cease to exist for UK students without dual citizenship!

Exactly the point I was making.

The freedom to move and study or work throughout Europe.
It maybe possible after Brexit, but brexiteers want to stop immigration and close borders.

Exactly the point I was making.

The freedom to move and study or work throughout Europe.
It maybe possible after Brexit, but brexiteers want to stop immigration and close borders.
It may of course still be possible with the granting of a student visa...
(at present it's as easy to apply to any European Uni as it is a UK one)

Of course that would have to be a different one for each individual country in the EU/EEA...

And fees that apply to 'third country' students would then also apply to the UK...

Such a shame that the quitters care not for the generations to come, including their own families!

Scotland is one such country, some free, some at reduced rates for any eu citizen, unless you're from England or Wales.
The 'reduced rate' is actually the going rate for Scottish students and EU students.

The fact that England/Wales charge Scottish students our going rate means that it is reciprocal.

The only ones to lose out are therefore are own kids!

But then UK PLC wishes to put them into debt for life before they even get started...

European countries on the whole are far wiser!

Sponsored Links
Back