That's one Brexiteer who lost control of her hyperbole

Sponsored Links
As someone who voted 'Leave', all I am seeking is the 'Government of the Day' to negotiate our exit from the EU. I'm not concerned that Gove, Boris, Farage et al are no longer shouting from the rooftops. They have succeeded with a positive EU referendum result and they all made it clear that it would be the responsibility of the Government to carry out the will of the people.

Now that the Tories have resolved their new leader campaign, Theresa May needs to move into No 10 ASAP so that she can get on with invoking Article 50.
I wonder who might be chosen to lead the Brexit negotiation team? Deals done perhaps?

I wish I had your faith. But I don't, we're going to have the worst home secretary ever, who presided over the biggest increase in immigration ever setting the tone for the exit negotiations. Fcking stitch up.

Sorry, not moaning are we, sooey?? Not after you told all the Remainers to stop whinging because it didn't go their way.

You got the Brexit you voted for, what's the problem?

Sponsored Links
If Farage was responsible for the referendum and the splitting of the Tory party, does anyone really think that the new PM will ever consider a UKIP representative to come any where near negotiations?

If Farage was responsible for the referendum and the splitting of the Tory party, does anyone really think that the new PM will ever consider a UKIP representative to come any where near negotiations?

But Theresa May will be very much aware that he will be watching her every move to ensure she doesn't fudge her 'Brexit means Brexit' declaration.

I wish I had your faith. But I don't, we're going to have the worst home secretary ever, who presided over the biggest increase in immigration ever setting the tone for the exit negotiations. Fcking stitch up.

Sorry, not moaning are we, sooey?? Not after you told all the Remainers to stop whinging because it didn't go their way.

You got the Brexit you voted for, what's the problem?

There's a world of difference between remainers moaning about the result of a democratic vote, and a leaver moaning about a blatent establishment stitch up to prevent a democratic vote.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
What stitch up?

She dug her own prime ministerial grave. No one did it for her. She said those words which were recorded and despite her bleatings that she had been misrepresented, they could not be denied.
What she said was nonsense and particularly hurtful to May, who cannot have children.

The Times may well have had an interest in supporting May and being anti-Leadsom but she shot herself in the foot big-time, giving the hacks all the ammunition they needed.

As for printing the worst picture they could find, ALL the papers do that if they get the opportunity.

In any case, hasn't May committed to Brexit? Following all the legal processes, of course.

There is no stitch up. Britain will leave the EU. The EU will fold eventually and normal service will be resumed. I think Brexiters have to be realistic though. Our tiny Isle is not going to float off into the Pacific. We are still going to be smack bang in Europe. We will have to have trading agreements. We will have to have immigration. It is ridiculous to think in this age of travel and information that we can pull up the drawbridge so to speak. They key is being allowed to have more input in our own destiny, saving the membership fees and trading with the rest of the world without the EU interfering. Choosing who we let in will be beneficial too. If we can stop the flood of unskilled labour we might be able to force some of our homegrown chavs out of bed and into a job. The EU was bringing all it's members eventually to a level. If you keep adding crapholes like Greece, maybe Turkey and some of the others eventually it'll only go one way. I'm wondering if our ruling classes realised that and maybe the big twist in the tale will be that we were always coming out??

If you keep inviting new guests to the picnic but none of them have any sandwiches eventually you all go hungry. I keep hearing how my country is one of the worlds richest and I'd like it to stay that way. Yes I am selfish.

There is no stitch up. Britain will leave the EU. The EU will fold eventually and normal service will be resumed. I think Brexiters have to be realistic though. Our tiny Isle is not going to float off into the Pacific. We are still going to be smack bang in Europe. We will have to have trading agreements.
But who will do the negotiating? We have a shortage of them in the UK as the EU used to do it for us. As was said on Mock the Week, any new ones would be very expensive as they are very good at negotiating!

Maybe we could get some skilled immigrants in. Hey, we could just get some from the EU, as they can.... Oh wait.

There is no stitch up. Britain will leave the EU. The EU will fold eventually and normal service will be resumed. I think Brexiters have to be realistic though. Our tiny Isle is not going to float off into the Pacific. We are still going to be smack bang in Europe. We will have to have trading agreements.

But who will do the negotiating? We have a shortage of them in the UK as the EU used to do it for us.

I'll have a ball of what your on fella (y)

But who will do the negotiating? We have a shortage of them in the UK as the EU used to do it for us. As was said on Mock the Week, any new ones would be very expensive as they are very good at negotiating!

Maybe we could get some skilled immigrants in. Hey, we could just get some from the EU, as they can.... Oh wait.

New Zealand and Australia have offered their services to assist in our negotiations.

Sponsored Links
Back