The ABSOLUTE TRUTH

WoodYouLike said:
So, do you want to bet how long this topic will grow to? :LOL: :LOL:

If it grows too much the Mods will get the last word :eek:

However, as a Christmas gesture I think it only fair that us 'lads' allow you to get the final say :p :cool:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
icq14.gif

whoa......I'm not 'messin' with the mods on this one. They DO have their delete buttons...and the batteries. But it's not the the women who need to have the last word, nor is it a matter of cultures or countries. I have been told that I have a certain compulsion in this area....so if this is the end, so be it...... ;)

mlb3c said:
whoa......I'm not 'messin' with the mods on this one. They DO have their delete buttons...and the batteries. But it's not the the women who need to have the last word, nor is it a matter of cultures or countries. I have been told that I have a certain compulsion in this area....so if this is the end, so be it...... ;)

the end , the flaming beggining has me puzzled :confused:

just let a woman have the last word .......saves any unnecessary carry on ...lol

kevplumb said:
mlb3c said:

the end , the flaming beggining has me puzzled :confused:

which beginning is that, dear? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back