The Atheist Delusion movie

May I ask?
Could you, just for a second, consider that this confirmation may have been given by an entity which may have been deceiving you?
Considering that 1 third of God's angels defected and so may wish to convince you of a false plan? I mean they are angels (demons) so might be bullsh*ting you?
Can you still consider that as a possibility? Or is it an impossibility?

lmfao
here's one of many checks
1 Corinthians 12:3New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.
the message
12 1-3 What I want to talk about now is the various ways God’s Spirit gets worked into our lives. This is complex and often misunderstood, but I want you to be informed and knowledgeable. Remember how you were when you didn’t know God, led from one phony god to another, never knowing what you were doing, just doing it because everybody else did it? It’s different in this life. God wants us to use our intelligence, to seek to understand as well as we can. For instance, by using your heads, you know perfectly well that the Spirit of God would never prompt anyone to say “Jesus be damned!” Nor would anyone be inclined to say “Jesus is Master!” without the insight of the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
you can look them up, rather than bombard me. there's plenty info on it. your privileged to be able to have so much access to knowledge.

They were questions to YOU. I'm wondering if you can concoct your own thoughts on this rather than some website.

No point you quoting the Bible . I can quote the Bible.

They were questions to YOU. I'm wondering if you can concoct your own thoughts on this rather than some website.

No point you quoting the Bible . I can quote the Bible.
I have both given you my thoughts and also scripture. but some questions are not simple to answer and there better to read yourself via links, otherwise, it could take a lifetime answering things,and I cannot answer everything.
the bible is so rich in wisdom and knowledge you could never know it all in a thousand years.

Sponsored Links
B&B

I am somewhat intrigued by your dislike of the roman catholic church.

It would seem rather fortuitous that a lecherous king wanting to marry again has led to the only true religion, in your opinion, being formed.

They do, of course, say god moves in mysterious ways but is it not just you being even more chauvinistic than a lot of British people to consider the church of England as the only true way?

we will be equally disparaging

That's why your society is in the gutter. You atheists bang on about religion being the root of all evil and yet cannot replace it with anything better.
Your internet soapboxes is all you got to spew your nonsense.

You atheists bang on about religion being the root of all evil and yet cannot replace it with anything better

OOh wait, silly me... Islam is filling the void left by the atheists who constantly hammer christanity..
Keep up the good work.

That's why your society is in the gutter.
Our society is the same one as yours, you silly person.
If it is in the gutter then you theists will have helped put it there.
You would have thought your omnipotent leader would have prevented it.

You atheists bang on about religion being the root of all evil and yet cannot replace it with anything better.
I don't think I have ever said that, but carry on making whatever accusations you wish.
Why does it have to be replaced? To keep the masses in check?
If it were replaced it would be by the authorities employing the rule of force, wouldn't it?

I live with my own moral code which includes "Don't do to others anything you would not like them to do to you" - that just about covers everything, don't you think? Oh I forgot you don't.
I don't need to go and kneel down in an ostentatious setting (or, just for you, stick my bum in the air five times a day) to live in this manner.

Your internet soapboxes is all you got to spew your nonsense.
What you lot never seem to realise is that exactly the same applies to you.
We are not spewing nonsense but trying to extract some proof from you that your beliefs are not nonsense.
If you do not want to participate then go away.

Which is nonsense? Believing that which cannot be proved or not believing that which cannot be proved.

OOh wait, silly me... Islam is filling the void left by the atheists who constantly hammer christanity..
Keep up the good work.
I do wish you would think before you write.

This void you theists keep talking about does not exist.

There are people who believe as you (when you're not lying) and people who do not. There is no void.

People who do not believe are not going to be converted to islam, are they? It is people who do believe who may be converted so if islam takes over then it will be because lots of people believe the fairy stories.
So, you see it is people believing which may lead to what you fear.

It would be difficult for islam to take hold if 100% of the population were atheist.

Sponsored Links
Back