The beginning of the end - history repeating itself

If people have decent jobs and prospects they usually don't want to go to war.
If there is a huge economic collapse and millions end up unemployed they will start looking for someone to blame.
When empires collapse people from the former colonies start migrating towards the centre of the imperial power because they perceive that is where the wealth and power is.
This is what seems to be happening today.
Millions from former colonies in Africa, the Middle East and Asia all want to get to Europe.
The German government has just passed legislation to allow more migrants from outside the EU to enter Germany.
They claim that there are 1 million unfilled job vacancies in Germany which they can't fill even with Labour imports from Eastern Europe, the German nation has the same problem as the rest of Europe, demographically they are committing suicide because they have an aging population and not enough younger workers to replace them.
Britain has the same problem, to many oldies and not enough younger people coming into the workforce to pay N.I. and taxes to support them, this means either produce more indigenous workers through larger families or take the easy option of importing ready make workers through mass immigration.

Absolutely spot on. Wonder if that's why France considered giving mothers 1,000 euros a month for having extra children. I'm personally of the view that there are too many people on Earth but it's dangerous for Europe when artificial population increase is totally outstripping natural birth rates.

Sponsored Links
Yep, it has been highlighted many times that immigrants tend to bring skills, don't steal jobs, pay taxes, pay into the economy, but very rarely take anything from the welfare state. They leave before they need the NHS, have no interest in living on benefits etc. They bring in the Uk economy a huge amount of money.

Things are only going to get more interesting. Yes, some people who struggled to find work in the past may find it easier next year. There are far more concerning issues at hand. Call it project fear if you like. Best be prepared for the worst.

Unfortunately pointing this out in more detail leads to a deleted post...

One has to wonder what their agenda is?

The silence (on the subject) speaks volumes.

Rational people condemn extremism, from any side. Some only seem to see extremism from 1 set.

Inspired by Trump is a big step. But tell me his rhetoric had no effect !

Wasn't Hitler democratically elected?

Therefore what happened must have been the 'will of the people'.

Sponsored Links
lol, yeah, that's a good point.

And next time anybody has their house burgled, or their child gets stabbed, or their car stolen, just remember, the people voted for austerity, we voted for police cuts.

If there is one thing we can learn from democracy it's that sometimes the people are not the best decision makers!

Horrified by the shooting at Jews. KKK...fukin idiots. Bunch of old ****s. Can't imagine any of my muslim mates giving a crap about them.

Far right winning elections? I blame the far left. "For every action equal and opposite reaction"

Yes. Those in the middle of left and right will go right even is they don't like some of these over the top. Nutters... All because the left are are so divorced from common sense ..

Yes. Those in the middle of left and right will go right even is they don't like some of these over the top. Nutters... All because the left are are so divorced from common sense ..

Im not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

Im not sure you understand what you are trying to say either.

If people have decent jobs and prospects they usually don't want to go to war.
If there is a huge economic collapse and millions end up unemployed they will start looking for someone to blame.
When empires collapse people from the former colonies start migrating towards the centre of the imperial power because they perceive that is where the wealth and power is.
This is what seems to be happening today.
Millions from former colonies in Africa, the Middle East and Asia all want to get to Europe.
The German government has just passed legislation to allow more migrants from outside the EU to enter Germany.
They claim that there are 1 million unfilled job vacancies in Germany which they can't fill even with Labour imports from Eastern Europe, the German nation has the same problem as the rest of Europe, demographically they are committing suicide because they have an aging population and not enough younger workers to replace them.
Britain has the same problem, to many oldies and not enough younger people coming into the workforce to pay N.I. and taxes to support them, this means either produce more indigenous workers through larger families or take the easy option of importing ready make workers through mass immigration.
Complete cobblers,increase the population,,utter crap.

Complete cobblers,increase the population,,utter crap.
It isn't crap, Britain has an aging population and shrinking workforce, population growth in the UK in recent years has been fueled by immigration not by higher birth rates among the indigenous population.
The demographic timebomb is a global problem which some countries are starting to address, France gives financial incentives to couples to have more children, Russia does the same.
Britain is predicted to face a pension crisis within the next 20 years, too many old folk and not enough younger folk around to pay N.I. contributions to fund pensions for the elderly.

We're screwed. And the EU might have protected our rights in retirement, now we just have a Tory government to look after the interests of the working public ...

Sponsored Links
Back