The beginning of the end - history repeating itself

Sponsored Links
The owner of the Mail and Mirror openly supported fascism and also admired Hitler. Does not mean they supported the Holocaust of course, but that is often the problem. People support a policy without thinking what they outcome will be. We are seeing that in China now - almost identical repeat of what happened in Germany. I have read messages from people saying "good on the Chinese, we should lock em all up too". Shocking. Innocent people being imprisoned, families torn apart, and people going "missing". Just like before.

The owner of the Mail and Mirror openly supported fascism and also admired Hitler. Does not mean they supported the Holocaust of course, but that is often the problem. People support a policy without thinking what they outcome will be. We are seeing that in China now - almost identical repeat of what happened in Germany. I have read messages from people saying "good on the Chinese, we should lock em all up too". Shocking. Innocent people being imprisoned, families torn apart, and people going "missing". Just like before.
Well no nutcase is ever going to chat to a journalist and lay his plans out for genocide is he,ffs,and as far as i know journalists do not mind read.

Sponsored Links
FB_IMG_1540839732272.jpg

It was noticeable that nobody had condemned any of this. Even those who quickly condemn other events.

Horrified by the shooting at Jews. KKK...fukin idiots. Bunch of old ****s. Can't imagine any of my muslim mates giving a crap about them.

Far right winning elections? I blame the far left. "For every action equal and opposite reaction"

This week, Brazil gets far right president, and KKK parade outside a Muslim community hall in Northern Ireland, and far right white man shoots up synagogue in America.

It really is like the 1930s all over again - the depression has been swapped for austerity.

The drums of war are beating all over the world.

At least we'll have something other than Brexit to worry about.
If people have decent jobs and prospects they usually don't want to go to war.
If there is a huge economic collapse and millions end up unemployed they will start looking for someone to blame.
When empires collapse people from the former colonies start migrating towards the centre of the imperial power because they perceive that is where the wealth and power is.
This is what seems to be happening today.
Millions from former colonies in Africa, the Middle East and Asia all want to get to Europe.
The German government has just passed legislation to allow more migrants from outside the EU to enter Germany.
They claim that there are 1 million unfilled job vacancies in Germany which they can't fill even with Labour imports from Eastern Europe, the German nation has the same problem as the rest of Europe, demographically they are committing suicide because they have an aging population and not enough younger workers to replace them.
Britain has the same problem, to many oldies and not enough younger people coming into the workforce to pay N.I. and taxes to support them, this means either produce more indigenous workers through larger families or take the easy option of importing ready make workers through mass immigration.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, Fascism in the 1930's gave hope to millions of people, the capitalist class liked it because they saw it as a bulwark against the spread of Communism which they believed was a critical threat to their interests.
Even Winston Churchill said nice things about Hitler in the beginning, the workers in Germany liked it because it created jobs and prosperity ,if they had of known how it was all going to turn out in the end they might not have been so enthusiastic in their support of Hitler.

"project fear"....
Shocked to learn that so few people seem bothered by what is happening.
"Even Winston Churchill said nice things about Hitler in the beginning" - yes, exactly. But that is the whole point of learning from history, learning from experience.
Millions of people have great things to say about the new world politics that is emerging at the moment.
I hope it works out this time.

Although, did Churchill ever really say anything nice?
https://winstonchurchill.org/public...st-hour-156/did-churchill-ever-admire-hitler/

"It is possible now, with hindsight knowledge of what Hitler really was, to scoff at Churchill for failing to go all out against him in his writings of 1935-37. In fact, he had told the truth about Hitler from the beginning, but tempered his later writing in an effort to meet the wishes of the Foreign Office—which was certain that Hitler could be handled, if only they didn’t upset him. Nevertheless, as Sir Martin Gilbert wrote: “neither the toned-down essay [in Great Contemporaries] nor the conciliatory article in the Evening Standard marked any change in Churchill’s attitude….”​

It was noticeable that nobody had condemned any of this. Even those who quickly condemn other events.
Unfortunately pointing this out in more detail leads to a deleted post...

One has to wonder what their agenda is?

Sponsored Links
Back