The black squirrel

The Squirrels and the Kites were an added natural attraction they are not part of the collection. Just as fascinating

Sponsored Links
There was poisonous Scorpions at North Weald tube station years back Not sure if they are still found there

These Scorpions I said about where at Onger Tube station not north Weald and were harmless and not as dangerous as I previously exaggerate

Sponsored Links
They are or were talking about re-introducing the European Lynx up north ? scotland I think ??

Beaver have been introduced into Cornwall afaik ? and are to be in the Wirral

On the radio they were talking about some crows (ravens ??) that have been let loose in a French park that have been trained to pick up dog ends and other small litter items that they then deposit in a specially built collection point that then automatically rewards them with some food

Red kites, now there's a thing, a once endangered species re-introduced to the Chilterns and now a blooming pest!

I watch quite a few wild life vids on U tube ect . In particular from Africa . Its a very cruel world .

Packs of wild dogs hunting that eat there prey alive . Same with Hyenas . Most of these vids are taken by people on Safari holiday .

Lions that will maim a hyeana and leave it to die or play with it until it dies from its injuries . Lions that kill Leopard cubs .

A buffalo stuck in the mud that cannot move when Mr Hyena turns up and starts eating from back end while its alive

Cruelty ??? dunno ??? holiday ?? may as well go to a slaughter house in the UK for a day out ?

I watch quite a few wild life vids on U tube ect . In particular from Africa . Its a very cruel world .

Packs of wild dogs hunting that eat there prey alive . Same with Hyenas . Most of these vids are taken by people on Safari holiday .

Lions that will maim a hyeana and leave it to die or play with it until it dies from its injuries . Lions that kill Leopard cubs .

A buffalo stuck in the mud that cannot move when Mr Hyena turns up and starts eating from back end while its alive

Cruelty ??? dunno ??? holiday ?? may as well go to a slaughter house in the UK for a day out ?
This site is pretty good if you like that sort of thing. https://old.reddit.com/r/natureismetal/ I haven't the stomach
for the gory stuff anymore but enjoy some of the comments. Nature is pretty brutal but we are not much better imo.

Sponsored Links
Back