The black squirrel

:rolleyes: some of it I do not watch or leave the site early. Those wild dogs that hunt in packs are a pretty formidable force.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Packs of wild dogs hunting that eat there prey alive . Same with Hyenas . Most of these vids are taken by people on Safari holiday .
What do you suggest they do....sit around waiting for it to die of natural causes...what would you get up to to survive and feed your kids if you had to hunt it.Maybe it should check for a pulse and do a brain stem test before eating itTransam ....are you for real...name me one animal that hunts for prey and waits until it is well dead before eating it??

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you suggest they do....sit around waiting for it to die of natural causes...what would you get up to to survive and feed your kids if you had to hunt it.Maybe it should check for a pulse and do a brain stem test before eating itTransam ....are you for real...name me one animal that hunts for prey and waits until it is well dead before eating it??

What do I suggest they do ?? who said they should do any thing ? I merely commented on what from my point of view seems cruel ?

Any thing that hunts in packs be it wild dogs . wolves. hyena's lions ect will eat the animal alive ? or start to consume the animal alive .

Animals that are solitary hunters like for example a Leopard , Tiger , cheetah will make sure the animal is dead prior to consumption ? for obvious reasons

For example A leapord may have difficulty dragging a live wildebeest or antelope up a tree ;);)

There u go I have named one for you ;)

Humans eat after it's dead... and nicely packaged available on the supermarket shelves!
And spiders. That's all I can think of that genuinely wait until the prey is dead before scoffing. Do insects count? :)

Humans eat after it's dead... and nicely packaged available on the supermarket shelves!
And spiders. That's all I can think of that genuinely wait until the prey is dead before scoffing. Do insects count? :)

Control yourselfs its about a black squirrel. Your tuning it into an Horror..

What do I suggest they do ?? who said they should do any thing ? I merely commented on what from my point of view seems cruel ?

Any thing that hunts in packs be it wild dogs . wolves. hyena's lions ect will eat the animal alive ? or start to consume the animal alive .

Animals that are solitary hunters like for example a Leopard , Tiger , cheetah will make sure the animal is dead prior to consumption ? for obvious reasons

For example A leapord may have difficulty dragging a live wildebeest or antelope up a tree ;);)

There u go I have named one for you ;)
Not cruel.its nature...cruel is all the crap we dish out to animals.destroy forests.hedges.dump plastic everywhere.THAT is cruelty

Not cruel.its nature...cruel is all the crap we dish out to animals.destroy forests.hedges.dump plastic everywhere.THAT is cruelty

I would not disagree .

cruel is a bunch of crazies on horse back getting a pack of dogs to chase an animal to exhaustion so as the dogs can then behave like a pack of wild dogs in nature when they catch the exhausted animal ;)

Re the Spiders and Humans being only ones who eat dead meatso putting

At least Arakneds ? are not into kneckrowphillia:(

Sponsored Links
Back