the bodge job I did

BAS
Just because there were some untruths in the OP's description of events, it was hardly deserving of the torrid of abuse that you posted in grievance of that. I am sure in one way or another we have all been in the same position.
Hardly worth the vile response that was given to him!
You could have pointed out your misgivings in much more respectable way!

Sponsored Links
BAS Just because there were some untruths in the OP's description of events, it was hardly deserving of the torrid of abuse that you posted in grievance of that. I am sure in one way or another we have all been in the same position. ... Hardly worth the vile response that was given to him! ... You could have pointed out your misgivings in much more respectable way!
Quite so. Let's face it, 'untruths' in posts are undoubtedly a common occurrence (particular in relation to who has done,or will be doing work, and about 'electricians on holiday' etc.) - and, ironically, I imagine that frequently happens because people have observed what goes on in the forum and fear the tirade they would get from some people if they told the truth! Even more ironically, as this OP has discovered, the tirade of abuse from the very same people gets even worse if they are brave enough to subsequently admit that they have told an 'untruth'!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Quite so. Let's face it, 'untruths' in posts are undoubtedly a common occurrence (particular in relation to who has done,or will be doing work, and about 'electricians on holiday' etc.) - and, ironically, I imagine that frequently happens because people have observed what goes on in the forum and fear the tirade they would get from some people if they told the truth! Even more ironically, as this OP has discovered, the tirade of abuse from the very same people gets even worse if they are brave enough to subsequently admit that they have told an 'untruth'!

Kind Regards, John

Ironic, when words like kettle and pot spring to mind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back