*The Did you Know thread*

Sponsored Links
Did u know that at the turn of the century 1900 a third of all the cars in the USA were electric :cool:

apparently there were 30000 leccy
Vehicles world wide

the leccy La Jamais Contente reached 66mph in 1899

Did you know.......... the only place in the universe capable of forming Gold is the heart of a supernova due to the extreme temperatures needed. All Gold on Earth has originated from them.

Sponsored Links
All these interesting threads I dream up make me want to tell everyone about my breakfast..

that would be very dull.

can you imagine anybody doing that in real life? carrying photos around in his pocket and trying to show them to strangers and casual acquaintances? he would be shunned,

that would be very dull.

can you imagine anybody doing that in real life? carrying photos around in his pocket and trying to show them to strangers and casual acquaintances? he would be shunned,
Bit like people going around still complaining to strangers about Brexit and Neoliberalism highlighting every bad news story they can Google. People would definitely think they were strange. How’s that Neoliberalism thread you started? Oh, three posts so far. JohnD, JohnD and, err, JohnD. Oh well. NFI. Move on....

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back