The first asylum seekers have arrived at a former RAF airbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not voting probably doesn't achieve much, but it does at least reduce the turnout. It's possible that a low turnout may encourage a new modern party to spot an opportunity to inspire the non-voters into voting for them.

But really the smart way to not vote is to at least turn up, and write your thoughts all over the ballot paper. Then it's a spoiled ballot paper, which does get counted, and read out, and at least lets those in power know that you can be arsed to turn up but hate the lot of them. This really could inspire them to offer something different.

But voting for someone other than the terrible two is probably the best protest. It doesn't matter who, just whoever bothers running where you live. There's a risk of this backfiring, e.g. splitting the vote of the least terrible one so that the really awful one wins instead, but the system's too knackered to bother caring any more. Besides, I really don't know which of the two is the least terrible any more, if one of them is going to win then I don't care which it is. If whatever protest party I vote for actually wins then it's probably not going to be any worse anyway, so there's no risk.

Sponsored Links

I see Starmers got himself a change of name by virtue of his sticking with the Tory two kids policy, Sir Kid Starver. Well have to see if it out does Thatcher the milk snatcher.
Comment on the luv in.
On the proposal to spoil your ballot paper gains, will they not just drop it from being recorded if the numbers become notable and who does it become notable to. Dont the electorate go back to buying the latest phone and a tattoo.

I see Starmers got himself a change of name by virtue of his sticking with the Tory two kids policy, Sir Kid Starver. Well have to see if it out does Thatcher the milk snatcher.
You don't vote. You'll get what you are given.

Sponsored Links
These people are not Asylum Seekers, they are illegal immigrants. If this scenario of crossing the channel had happened in 1941, we would have either shot em, or locked em up. We give billions in aid to other countries, some of them are nuclear powers, the money doesn't go to the people, it gets frittered off to buy weapons. So my take on all this **** is, stop sending money, only send food & aid, Every illegal that enters the country, straight into a guarded camp where they can be processed fast, genuine ones allowed in, the rest, either back to their own country, or Rwanda, or some far away British colony. Any foreigner who commits a major criminal offence, passport taken & deported. Unfortunately, we don't have a government with the balls to get the job done. We need a new party in power, a party who will stick to their agenda, we don't need a bunch of dead donkeys leading us, we need a Lion. ( Get rid of the house of lazy lords too ).

...says frequently cited for trolling, Uncle Bulgaria.
No I’ve changed. I don’t get involved anymore.

Same people without me cause threads to end though.

And since the bullying accusations the GD seems calmer.

No I’ve changed. I don’t get involved anymore.

Same people without me cause threads to end though.

And since the bullying accusations the GD seems calmer.
Since you have stopped bullying it is better. As long as you don't mean comments like womble etc

Laughable that you try to suggest that you've been bullied.

If this scenario of crossing the channel had happened in 1941, we would have either shot em, or locked em up
It did, we took in tens of thousands of Jews, who were held in camps during the war (held because they came from enemy territory and could have been spies etc) but then released at the end of the war.

or some far away British colony
It's 2023, not 1923!

1689754295097.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back