The French are revolting.

Sponsored Links
That’s what Iceland did to you, isn’t it?
Geography and the reality of politics isn't exactly your thing is it...

But then what else could we expect from an ignorant racist troll :rolleyes:

Brexiteers and pigs dwell in sh*t, but the pigs didn't choose to be there...

However pigs have the advantage...

They have the greater intelligence, because unlike them brexiteers chose to live in sh*t!

French farmers ready for strike season.

french-farmers-night-02.webp

...Protesting farmers encircled Paris with traffic-snarling barricades for a second day on Tuesday, using hundreds of lumbering tractors and hay bales to block highways leading to France's capital to pressure the government over fuel taxes, regulations and falling incomes.

France24.com

Sponsored Links
Wasn't always the case when the north was making the money in the industrial revolution.
And then when the northern workers were 'on their uppers', they decided to move en masse to Europe in search of work...

Funny how brexiteers complain about the current 'boat people' being mainly males, but I don't recall there being a complaint about the mainly male UK economic migrants hopping over the channel back then to do a bit of their dodgy building work!

And then when the northern workers were 'on their uppers', they decided to move en masse to Europe in search of work...

Funny how brexiteers complain about the current 'boat people' being mainly males, but I don't recall there being a complaint about the mainly male UK economic migrants hopping over the channel back then to do a bit of their dodgy building work!
Link

Geography and the reality of politics isn't exactly your thing is it...

But then what else could we expect from an ignorant racist troll :rolleyes:

Brexiteers and pigs dwell in sh*t, but the pigs didn't choose to be there...

However pigs have the advantage...

They have the greater intelligence, because unlike them brexiteers chose to live in sh*t!
Such vitriol! Have I touched a nerve? :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha ha what a plonker, I thought there was something I might have missed about this transient labour other than the time when Thatcher was decimating industries and Tebbit was telling people to get on their bike to find non existent work, so ellal tries to compare apples with oranges lol.
No, I was talking if he read it properly was of the time when the north was steeped in heavy engineering, mining industry, steelworks industry, cotton industry, woollen industry (and their associated barons) etc etc
Thatcher swept all that aside and laid waste to the north and despite having all the money from north sea oil revenues to perhaps create some new jobs she chose the alternative of let them eat cake.
The service industry the city, is the path she chose or should I say did deals with EU partners.
So now we have the position today of the north looking for handouts from the city to fill their begging bowls.
Notchy cut from the same cloth as Thatcher, sod that levelling up, lazy scumbag northerners. Lol

Ha ha ha what a plonker, I thought there was something I might have missed about this transient labour other than the time when Thatcher was decimating industries and Tebbit was telling people to get on their bike to find non existent work, so ellal tries to compare apples with oranges lol.
No, I was talking if he read it properly was of the time when the north was steeped in heavy engineering, mining industry, steelworks industry, cotton industry, woollen industry (and their associated barons) etc etc
Thatcher swept all that aside and laid waste to the north and despite having all the money from north sea oil revenues to perhaps create some new jobs she chose the alternative of let them eat cake.
The service industry the city, is the path she chose or should I say did deals with EU partners.
So now we have the position today of the north looking for handouts from the city to fill their begging bowls.
Notchy cut from the same cloth as Thatcher, sod that levelling up, lazy scumbag northerners. Lol
Ah. So brexit is going to open up the textile Mills, the pits, the shipbuilding and other engineering plants.

I didn't realise that was part of the plan.

Or you just voted in protest. You know, cut off your nose to spite your face

Methinks somebody's been looking at to many Lowry paintings and thinks all those mills haven't been flattened.

Agree with the substance of that except the bolleaux about the eu, thatcher deliberately decimated the north (and anywhere else) because she didnt believe in state subsidies and wanted to destroy union power. The sale of council houses and tax reductions helped politically but she still needed the falklands to help out in 83. The biggest myth about thatcher was that she was a woman of principle. Bliar took the north for granted hence recent problems in labour support.

So you don't think Germany got industry, the French got farming and Britain got the service and banking industry. Fair enough.
Also let's not forget how labour were against the EU (listen to Tony Benn on the EU) until the EU EU bought them off with promises of getting want they wanted to achieve at the time of Thatcher through the mechanism of the eu. Then as you say Blair brought in 'new labour'

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back