The French are revolting.

Sponsored Links
No, the riots are about two things. 1. The raising of the retirement age to 64. Boo hoo. 2. The requirements for 43 years of payments to get the maximum allowed. In other words, you need to start work from the age of 21. Guess who are going to lose out on doing 43 years of work to get it? Yep, the lazy life long university 'students' who don’t start work until they are in their late 20's/early 30’s.
Anyway, you seem to be all for revolt like the French so tell me this. Would you be happy if your business or your car was smashed and burnt by those brave French protesters?
You really don't have a clue do you...

But your prejudices shine through as always!

All that time spent under your bridge with that incessant 'clippety, cloppety' going on has obviously made you deaf and blind to what is actually going on...

Your middle trait is pretty obvious ;)

As to your question, I wouldn't be chuffed...

But unlike you I'd also be questioning the cause and not just the outcome!

Ok Woolfie. Now tie that scarf up or you'll get a chill on your chest again.

E174C752-16FB-453A-B31B-D476B8B46157.jpeg
Power to the people!

Sponsored Links
More revolting French. Not just the French either - the Germans and the Dutch have got ze 'ump. They are annoyed with the EU. How strange, I thought the EU was the place to be if you were a farmer these days? Apparently not.

Linky Linky

More revolting French. Not just the French either - the Germans and the Dutch have got ze 'ump. They are annoyed with the EU. How strange, I thought the EU was the place to be if you were a farmer these days? Apparently not.

Linky Linky
Is uk the place to be if you are a farmer?

Just a reminder, we are not in the EU anymore. We should be focusing on the benefits leaving has given us and not trying to pretend everything here is great because of other problems elsewhere.

Just false equivalence.

Show us the benefits. You've not done that yet

Dissing the EU, is all the daft old sods have.
Is this the same bloke who goes on and about the benefits of Brexit are poo doesn't like it when the EU is under pressure.
Germany the basket case of the eu is on a four day week.

The benefits of leaving is that U.K. farmers are treated no better than EU ones but we ain’t paying for that poor treatment.

Wait what. Do you even think before you post or just crack on.

Er being a member you have to pay to keep the poorer nations going. (Membership fees)
That might come under scrutiny by the people's of Germany France and holland going forward with this nett zero ******.

Sponsored Links
Back