The French are revolting.

The French have revolution in their blood and are proud of their history. Here, little Macron takes off his expensive watch.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not even the French are that stupid.

Around the time of the Brexit referendum I used to speak to Czechs in Prague about it. They were all for it and thought we were doing the right thing. I don't think the Czechs have ever really fully bought into The EU and they have kept their Koruna currency. They have however been the beneficiaries of much EU largesse since joining. There are countless new roads, infrastructure projects, rejuvenated old commie trains station around - all proudly displaying the EU flag on small plaques.

Strangely, since Brexit actually took place their desire for freedom seems to have petered out and they've gone quiet on Czexit. I wonder why?

Last edited:
They only went and turned the King into Val Doonican! o_O

0_King-Charles-III-Wax-Figure-Unveiling-At-Musee-Grevin-In-Paris.jpg

Not even the French are that stupid.
filly and all the other Wail readers on here believe the EU is on the brink. How many decades does something need to be 'on the brink' before the poor old gullible duffers realise that it's not actually on the brink?

Daft old sods.

filly and all the other Wail readers on here believe the EU is on the brink. How many decades does something need to be 'on the brink' before the poor old gullible duffers realise that it's not actually on the brink?

Daft old sods.
Lal thinks that about the NHS and he really has been banging on about it for over a decade. He'll be banging on about the UK rejoining the EU for the rest of his days too. There's a song for him.

I see on the news this morning that the French are going to protest this weekend about……..French farmers! They’re starting to implode.

That's the way to do it, the protesters I mean not the clown macron.

Sponsored Links
Back