The Germans

I said I see an interview in which Berni said that Enoch was not a racist.... It was not his river's of blood speach....
I didn't write the twitter piece.

You make things up..... Maybe its the heat.

..... Going a bit Troppo......
His Rivers of Blood speech is considered racist. It encapsulates Powell's attitude to immigration and immigrants.
That twitter account is suspended, the quote is not attributed to anyone.
Yet you presented it as genuine and accurate. You were had.
But it doesn't seem to bother you.
Have you accepted yet that you were had?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps we should focus our attention elsewhere.......

EaeLCIWWAAAPkYT

Just "Enoch was polluted" would have been sufficient.

There you go again, as usual. What it was all about was the same thing as Churchill and earlier when the Windrush arrived, You might not realise it's the name of a certain ship. Concerns that coloured people can't easily merge into a white race eventually leading to civil unrest of one sort or another.

So Enoch - stupid yes and anything like that is likely to cause racism.
Churchill - worse suggesting that the Tory's should campaign on a white Britain.

Reasons the same in both cases. Ending Windrushs as they are all referred to also backfired in respect to this particular thought process.. Racist yes but not in terms of current problems.

Then the current lot. Campaign on immigration. Great idea we now have white on white racism as well as the other type.

You can't even see why poverty relates to certain current racial problems. I'll show you

RacwExams.jpg

That gets more apparent when broken down further. Free school meals is used to set the poverty line. One thing that can be said over all forgetting poverty it's way way better than it used to be but still lots to be done but what.

Sponsored Links
His Rivers of Blood speech is considered racist. It encapsulates Powell's attitude to immigration and immigrants.
That twitter account is suspended, the quote is not attributed to anyone.
Yet you presented it as genuine and accurate. You were had.
But it doesn't seem to bother you.
Have you accepted yet that you were had?

No I didnt

What I think said was what I heard Bernie say in an interview. And I come across the twitter. I don't do twitter myself. Never did I say it was true or not... If I did please show...

No I didnt

What I think said was what I heard Bernie say in an interview. And I come across the twitter. I don't do twitter myself. Never did I say it was true or not... If I did please show...

You presented it as genuine. You didn't say it was, nor did you say it wasn't. You just presented it.
Looking like after all these years Enoch may have been right.... Let's hope he was wrong for everyones sake.

He spoke alot of sense even if he was the loony left

Sponsored Links
Back