The living Wage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did you read the link. Do you not care for anybody less fortunate than yourself?
Urm, what?! What do you know about me, my situation? Are you just being a child?

Ok, to say people deserve more money, I wholeheartedly agree. Of course they do, esp as those people doing minimum wage jobs keep the country ticking over. To pay people more in expensive cities, ace.

However, it has nothing to do with immigration, the EU or brexit as far as I can see. The article doesn't mention it either. Do YOU know the nationalities of the people who are working at the footie clubs?

Ok, to say people deserve more money, I wholeheartedly agree. Of course they do, esp as those people doing minimum wage jobs keep the country ticking over. To pay people more in expensive cities, ace.

Uncannie. I know a bit about you.

Urm, what?! What do you know about me, my situation? Are you just being a child?

However, it has nothing to do with immigration, the EU or brexit as far as I can see. The article doesn't mention it either. Do YOU know the nationalities of the people who are working at the footie clubs?

My Dad would say in the old days. He could walk out of one job in the morning and into a new one in the afternoon...

That works because there must have been a Labour shortage..

These days if you kick up a fuss about the working conditions and money. Poosible response will be "" if you don't like it there's plenty of others who will do this job."" I had a bit of claute because I'm good at what I do and can demand better conditions and money...

Alot havn't got that voice. When there is an endless supply of labour across the water, then there will never be an improvement for some. Unless your a sciantist or very sort after in another industry.

My Dad would say in the old days. He could walk out of one job in the morning and into a new one in the afternoon...
Do you think, seriously, the changes have been because of the EU? o_O

And still waiting for you to answer my previous questions.

How would I know and how would it matter. Don't forget to answer..
Because you put the post up and tried to make a link about it towards the EU and immigration. This is your thread remember, not mine. Am looking for some proof that you can link the pay wage of those at the footie clubs to immigration.

What question?
It's not hard to look back and read - it's your thread remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back