The McCann mystery,

What I find strange, is that when one of their male friends left the dinner table to supposedly check on his own kids, he said he would also check on Maddie and the twins.

Therefore he was effectively the last person to see her in the apartment, with bundles of time and opportunity for wrongdoing. But nothing seems to be said about him in terms of being a possible suspect.

I'm not accusing him. (my lawyers have told me to add)

You have to assume they have eliminated him as a suspect and therefore they don't mention anything. They don't just go straight to public appeal without doing a bit of work first.

Sponsored Links
You have to assume they have eliminated him as a suspect and therefore they don't mention anything. They don't just go straight to public appeal without doing a bit of work first.

Well yeah, I'd like to think so.
But, If the initial investigation was as big a balls-up as reported then it makes you wonder.

I don't believe it has anything to do with a bloke seen holding a child walking down the street.
I mean, surely even the stupidest deranged child abductor wouldn't abduct a child and walk the streets with her at a relatively lively 10pm at night.
I think the patio doors overlooking the car park is important. Excellent getaway opportunity for a waiting car.

Never know now. Too late.

I hope the kid is found for the parents' sakes...

However I don't know them, so if this happens my reaction will be a bit more pertinent...

Hopefully it'll shut joe-90 the f*ck up!

Yeah I'd be happy to but there's something just not right about this case, This last investigation has found nothing as they never looked at the forensic evidence, cadaver dogs etc. All they did was construct a timeline. FFS - a 20 minute job.

Sponsored Links
Yeah I'd be happy to but there's something just not right about this case, This last investigation has found nothing as they never looked at the forensic evidence, cadaver dogs etc. All they did was construct a timeline. FFS - a 20 minute job.

Joe we are all innocent until proven guilty... and you don't have all the facts... you have the "popular" facts via the internet and newspapers... that's not the way we resolve legal arguments...

As I've said, you may be right, but you may be wrong.. however, your conduct of mouthing off at everything the MCs do is just disrespectful....

They may have killed their own daughter, in which case, if proven, call for their heads, but if they find Maddie... you should have a serious word with yourself !!

Crimewatch had a fantastic response with almost a thousand calls and emails. Fancy all those people being in the same resort at the same time seeing a man carrying a child down the road. This is fantastic news. Then again, maybe ,most of them were telling the police who the real culprits are.

Yeah I'd be happy to but there's something just not right about this case
I guess a lot of people think that 'there's something just not right about this case'...

But I guess there were also a lot of people who thought the same about Elizabeth Smart, Natascha Kampusch etc etc..

Did they keep investigating the wrong people? Did they refuse to look at forensics?

Did they keep investigating the wrong people? Did they refuse to look at forensics?

Hmm...

Just a sample...

The Austrian child kidnap victim Natascha Kampusch has appeared in court to defend her mother from allegations of organising her decade-long abduction.

Tensions developed as the parents of Elizabeth Smart accused the police of not thoroughly following up on various leads.

All you have is speculation, and that approach often proves to be wrong!

Every investigation is based on speculation - that's why it's investigated.

Every investigation is based on speculation - that's why it's investigated.
But you're not a cop, and you aren't investigating...

You are speculating without any access to any facts...

You are also helping to spread a theory that only hinders the real investigation, and is based on how you (and others) think that the way that they acted was morally wrong...

I personally would have never left kids of that age alone, but that doesn't make them guilty of what you are insinuating does it...especially as you have no real facts to back up that insinuation!

An investigation starts at the beginning and leads where it leads. This investigation starts in the middle on the assumption that someone unknown took her whilst the parents were out partying. The forensic and Portuguese investigation suggests otherwise.

And yet I notice you didn't comment on your insinuations in the other cases I mentioned being shown as wrong!

Yes and yes... :rolleyes:

We are talking about the Mac case. Nothing to do with any other case. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back