The McCann mystery,

Sponsored Links
What a fantastic investigation. Why has it taken a whole team 2 years to work out what I could do in 20 minutes? FFS. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I bet there's a fatwa out for you. :mrgreen:

Joe, there really is no point trying to debate anything with you... you are a slippery eel, but an evil one.

The whole point I make, that you dismiss is "innocent until proven guilty"...

I hope you see sense in case you need it one day old man!!!

Joe are you starting to feel the guilt?

The McCanns at this stage are innocent....

If you're right, you'll get your day, but it will be tainted by your conduct and disrespect of our legal system !!

i do wonder how on earth threads like this seem to be left when others are removed ?? talk about double standards :rolleyes:
also if they ever decide to trawl the net and this forum comes up i wonder if they would have grounds to bring action against the site owners.???

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
People are entitled to an opinion and if someone doesn't like it then tough.
Opinions are not outlawed in this country yet.
This is the wild west saloon. Get used to it. :LOL:

I really would like to hope the McCans had no involvement and I hope that turn's out to be the case in the end but what sit's on my mind is that the case seem's to revolve around her being abducted and that she's still alive. Surely if you where going to abuct a child for yourself you would of taken one of the twin baby's that were in the same room at the time as they would of had no recollection of their parents.

People are entitled to an opinion and if someone doesn't like it then tough.
Opinions are not outlawed in this country yet.

It seems they are on this forum if they are about 'you know what'.

Cant understand why the apartment wasnt gone over with forensics to get
finger prints, dna... how did the abductor/s gain entry ?

As I understand it now with dna advancements you put on a pair of latex gloves and they can get dna from whats left on a surface from the gloves when you handled the gloves to put them on !

Surely entry to the apartment must have given some clues.

Sponsored Links
Back