The McCann mystery,

I cannot for the life of me see why joe90 is obsessed with this little girl going missing and joe blaming the parents... this is not the first time he has had a pop at them.. the way I see it is that maddy was abducted and the parents are going down any and every avenue to get her back.. you never know one single bit of evidence from last nights programme might do it... surely if the parents was involved as joe states the law would have known by now

Sponsored Links
The investigation starts at the point where the parents are not considered suspects, yet the original Portuguese investigation is sure that they were involved. Why was no forensic evidence produced? Simple. It implicates the McCanns. It's an expensive whitewash. As usual, Gerry Macc showed not a bit of remorse and only misses the girl on special occasions. The so called break-in at the patio door was featured on the show last night. Didn't they know that Gerry admitted leaving it open? five million quid down the gurgle. All they came up with was a timeline that would take 20 minutes to construct, and an Irish family that saw one of many children being carried in a resort. Note that the child wasn't crying as it would be if being abducted. Complete waste of time.

The considered opinion is that the abduction was discovered at 10.00p.m. However, we have only the McCanns word that Maddie was actually in the apartment when they went to dinner. If they were involved this would be the best possible alibi.

The thing that got me was when they stated that the little girl had asked where they were the night before when she woke up alone and crying. Then they did the same thing again!

Sponsored Links
The thing that got me was when they stated that the little girl had asked where they were the night before when she woke up alone and crying. Then they did the same thing again!

I also thought that... the parents must be in turmoil over leaving them.. but no matter how wrong it was they did not deserve this to happen

But they aren't are they? Has anyone seen Gerry M the least bit emotional?

He only 'looks forward' not back. FFS I'd have topped myself by now.

If you've got nothing to say why don't you clear off and stop boring everyone? :rolleyes:

But they aren't are they? Has anyone seen Gerry M the least bit emotional?

He only 'looks forward' not back. FFS I'd have topped myself by now.

What should he do Joe...burst into tears, burst into laughter.... as we have seen in the past..ie philpott ..the tv emotions can tell us nothing.. what have you got against these parents?

Bad parenting and lack of regret. They spend an absolute fortune or lawyers suing everybody and PR gurus. I really don't think they could care less. If it were your daughter and you were wealthy - what would YOU spend your money on? Lawyers? PR?

I honestly don't know what I would do in their position, does/should money come into the equasion ... I would try every avenue to get my child back

The day following the disappearance the Mcs gave a statement WRITTEN on paper. FFS - can't you appeal for a lost child without a written statement, probably not even written by themselves?

The following day did the MCs go looking for Maddie? Nope. They went jogging.

Do the research and then decide what you think.

What I find strange, is that when one of their male friends left the dinner table to supposedly check on his own kids, he said he would also check on Maddie and the twins.

Therefore he was effectively the last person to see her in the apartment, with bundles of time and opportunity for wrongdoing. But nothing seems to be said about him in terms of being a possible suspect.

I'm not accusing him. (my lawyers have told me to add)

Sponsored Links
Back