The most Beautiful bird you may have seen

You should very rarely help animals unless in immediate danger, especially protected species.
We had a young blue tit clinging on to a bit of shrubbery yesterday crying for it's mum. Wife wanted to move it in case a cat or bigger bird came along but I said no, lets just keep an eye from a safe distance. 5 minutes later mum is in a neighbouring bush 'shouting' at it but it wouldn't move until she came closer. Both eventually took off after about 20 minutes with mum still berating/encouraging the youngster.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
These are the most underrated birds. Look at the colours. I was hand feeding them this morning.
Screenshot_20200531_100734_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Yes they are, they come and eat my sultanas and feed the young, our resident male blackbird tolerates them but the female is very aggressive and chases them

Watched one of those daft things once struggling to the get out of a puddle.

After about twenty minutes it managed to reach the edge and dry land - only to take off and fly straight back into the water.
watched it for 20 minutes? do you no have a TV

In she goes
BlueTitIn_3093.jpg

Out she pops
BlueTitOut_3088.jpg

going in and out evry couple of minutes - they're good little workers

A blackbird has decided to nest in my blackberry bush -which is right next to the path down to the garden -I have a peek in every so often, when she is in the nest I get a pair of beady eyes looking back -distance about 3 feet

Sponsored Links
Back