The nasty left hate Cummings ....The Architect of Leave

Sponsored Links
I agree, Andrew Roberts' article is well founded.

It seems that Robin Lees himself. during lock down, completed a 500 mile round trip to collect his daughter from her boy-friends house in Surrey and take her to the family home near Barnards Castle. She was apparently not in any danger while at her boy-friend's home and could have remained there.

Also from the Daily Mail.

Boris Johnson has issued a stern rebuke to his aide Dominic Cummings, warning that he ‘will not tolerate’ another media firestorm. The Prime Minister has ordered his top adviser to stay firmly out of the public eye following the crisis caused by his lockdown trip from London to Durham, with one senior Downing Street source telling The Mail on Sunday: ‘Dom’s been firmly put in his place.’ Mr Johnson’s ‘last chance’ ultimatum comes after Remainer and Left-wing critics leapt on the saga to take revenge for Mr Cummings’s role in winning the Brexit referendum and a landslide Tory Election victory. The Mail on Sunday can today reveal that a retired teacher Robis Lees who reported the No 10 adviser to police broke lockdown rules himself – while a supposed ‘witness’ Tim Matthews who claimed Mr Cummings had made a second trip to the region admitted he made his statement up as a joke, bottom left. The Mail on Sunday identified some of the mob who descended on Mr Cummings’s home last week, including a former BBC journalist, a TV producer and a freelance photographer who has worked for The Guardian newspaper;

DM is trying to divert attention away from Dom, its an old tactic often used in the school playground

Sponsored Links
DM is trying to divert attention away from Dom, its an old tactic often used in the school playground

Yeah we often played 'honest journalism' in the school playground.
Well, most of the other kids did, I was usually to be found round the back of the bike sheds.;)

I don't hate Cummings because of my politics or his. I hate him because he's a knut who would look down his nose at any of us on here, seeing us as drones, on the earth to service the intellectual elite. Or rich, he makes exceptions for them. He's a lier who thinks people like me should tell the truth when he wants it, but it doesn't work the other way round. I hate him cos he used a 4 year old as a human shield in his lying. There's loads more reasons, they'll do for now.

Back