The NHS does not belong to doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every country has to look after its people. Rich or poor.
But you claimed...

Emergency I agree with but why should we be paying. It limits the service and increases waiting times for those who have paid.

Define the correlation between 'it's people' and 'those who have paid'...

Because in a few months time there will be millions of people who call this country 'theirs' who may very well be left without health cover despite having paid in more than some of our indigenous lot, some of whom have contributed nothing...

And if you question that, then may I remind you - Windrush!

Sponsored Links
Every foreigner coming to the UK should be required to have medical insurance for the duration of their stay, it could be checked along with their passport.
I am going to Lanzarote next month and have taken out travel insurance which covers medical treatment.
Anyone who goes to another country without proper insurance needs their head examined.

Every foreigner coming to the UK should be required to have medical insurance for the duration of their stay, it could be checked along with their passport.
I am going to Lanzarote next month and have taken out travel insurance which covers medical treatment.
Anyone who goes to another country without proper insurance needs their head examined.
Medical cover in Lanzarote is already covered by your EHIC card...
(That's the beauty of a 28 nation agreement)

However medical travel insurance is advisable if you wish to be repatriated having received treatment abroad.

Although be advised that some insurers have refused to pay out if you could have used the EHIC card for initial treatment but didn't!

But you claimed...

Define the correlation between 'it's people' and 'those who have paid'...

Because in a few months time there will be millions of people who call this country 'theirs' who may very well be left without health cover despite having paid in more than some of our indigenous lot, some of whom have contributed nothing...

And if you question that, then may I remind you - Windrush!

Anyone who pays into the system are covered. Didn't matter whst colour or creed

Spot on

Sponsored Links
You really are a very tedious individual aren't you, you sad old pathetic excuse of a human being.

Dork you really must stop looking into the mirror and saying things like that to your good self. ( an, I hope you see the funny side of my comment, emogee)

Tim

Anyone who pays into the system are covered. Didn't matter whst colour or creed
I didn't mention creed or colour so why should you?

But as regards 'paying into the system', what about those who have never worked in their life in this country for whatever reason?

Should they be entitled to NHS health care?

But on a serious note,

We all have to accept that giving health care to folks from abroad means someone like me, or Dork, may be further down the queue when we need urgent treatment.

Unfortunately a life boat can only take on so many people before it heads for Davery Johnson locker.

Tim

I didn't mention creed or colour so why should you?

But as regards 'paying into the system', what about those who have never worked in their life in this country for whatever reason?

Should they be entitled to NHS health care?

Are you saying
because there are white pure English lazy sh!ts who pay nothing into the system.

We should offer the same cover to anybody from any country on this earth

We all have to accept that giving health care to folks from abroad means someone like me, or Dork, may be further down the queue when we need urgent treatment.
0.3% added to the waiting time?

And an amount in financial terms that is less than the Brexit planning/cancelled contracts this year alone...

It's time people get a perspective on the so called 'problem'...

But then 'agitators' don't like to deal with the facts!

Are you saying
because there are white pure English lazy sh!ts who pay nothing into the system.

We should offer the same cover to anybody from any country on this earth
Answering a question with a question as mottie would say :)

I'm not saying that we should offer healthcare to 'anybody from any country on this earth', and despite the angry misguided rhetoric the figures prove this doesn't happen anyway!

I'm questioning what you meant by only those who pay in to the system should get cover, and whether you include our indigenous folk in that statement?

Yes or no - it's very simple!

Answering a question with a question as mottie would say :)

I'm not saying that we should offer healthcare to 'anybody from any country on this earth', and despite the angry misguided rhetoric the figures prove this doesn't happen anyway!

I'm questioning what you meant by only those who pay in to the system should get cover, and whether you include our indigenous folk in that statement?

Yes or no - it's very simple!

Yes

"lots off assumptions there ???"

None of the above are assumptions. What would it take to convince you? An affidavit? I've told you how I know. You can choose whether to believe it or not, I don’t care.
i will carry on basing my opinions and thought on well researched information
i will tend to give little weight to information that doesnt have several links to substantiated proven sources
as i keep saying several people will see the same thing and interperate in there own way with probably several different conclusions

So you are saying that we should have in effect a private health care system, and only those who have contributed should be covered?

And that like America it's 'tough s hit' to those who through whatever reason can't contribute?

So you are saying that we should have in effect a private health care system, and only those who have contributed should be covered?

And that like America it's 'tough s hit' to those who through whatever reason can't contribute?

I'm saying those lazy indigenous layabouts should get treatment under the NHS. Should we let them get away with doing nothing and paying F all is another argument.

I'm saying those lazy indigenous layabouts should get treatment under the NHS. Should we let them get away with doing nothing and paying F all is another argument.
Nope, same argument!

You either contribute or you don't...

And you're either entitled regardless of whether or not you contribute, or you get cut out of the system for not contributing regardless of the reason...

People get so worked up about a tiny percentage of foreign 'abusers' of the system that they fail to see the elephant in the room...

Which is the massive tax evasion/avoidance that is allowed to occur in the UK, and which will get worse post brexit further decimating our public services!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back