The rise of the extreme right has begun.

Sponsored Links
There's nothing old Softy Boy likes more than to try and wade in with his underpants outside his trousers and take the moral high ground.

For those of us who have witnessed some of his attacks on others it doesn't really carry a great deal of weight however :cool:

MW

I think soft in the head died of brain mush

You don't really expect me to respond to that diatribe do you?
Dialogue, not diatribe. :rolleyes:

The bottom line here Softus is that your opinion of my post to Joe is of no concern to me whatsoever
Well, I think we both know that's a big lie, since you've written hundreds of words in response.

and if you believe it to be childish then so be it.
As I've already observed, you won't find anyone who doesn't consider it to be childish.

I have been and I'm sure I will be accused of worse.
Irrelevant.

I take it that you think I don't accept Tieger's views.

Well, I do. He's an American who's obsessed with his guns and his qualifications, and yet he's can't spell, has a poor grasp of English grammar, and issues pathetic insults as if they're fired from one of his semi-automatic "fireams".

I accept all of that. He's entitled to be a gun nut, as long as he stays in New York.

Just remember that I'm not the one who includes gun propaganda in every single post I make.

Sponsored Links
Softus wrote

Well, I do

Then why the childish repetition of...........

Guns.

Killing.

Guns and killing.

Guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns. And killing

It's clear you don't accept his views. :rolleyes:

Then why the childish repetition of...........
In order to make a point.

It's clear you don't accept his views.
You seem to be confusing disagreement with lack of acceptance.

I accept that Labour is the party currently in power. I don't agree with the people who voted that way.

I accept that the national speed limit is 70mph. I don't agree that this is the best speed limit on motorways.

I accept that marijuana has health benefits for some people. I don't agree with legalising it.

I accept that Tieger likes guns. I don't agree with gun ownership.

in defence of accusation that Softus will not accept critiscism.

not so

I refered him to easops scorpion and he conceded

Hi WDIK

Your comment is correct, but (a) that was in a private message, so it seems mildly unfair to disclose its content on a public forum, and (more importantly), (b) I though you were observing, rather than criticising.

Sponsored Links
Back