United Kingdom
Fruit cakes have shut down all
Woman’s salons

Hair dressing salons

Make up salons

The mad mullahs have stated they are un Islamic

It’s estimated that 60.000 woman have now lost a way of making a living

Sponsored Links
Have they shut them down for the reasons your MSM of choice has planted in your mind, or have they just come to the conclusion that paying $40+ for painting her toenails does not necessarily constitute good value for money???

An Gof, the Cornish Liberation Army, vowed to destroy branches of the Bristol and West building society, I think for giving mortgages to English people to buy houses in Cornwall.
They set fire to a ladies hairdressers in Penzance mistaking it for a branch of Bristol and West, they also set fire to the Zodiac bingo hall in Redruth, not sure why that was.

No need for them under Islamic Law..i wonder where Vietnamese women would work if they did that in the UK?

Sponsored Links
Have they shut them down for the reasons your MSM of choice has planted in your mind, or have they just come to the conclusion that paying $40+ for painting her toenails does not necessarily constitute good value for money???

No it was reported on the BBC news

You can put what ever slant u like on it

Have an issue with the report ? Take it up with. The BBC

'mad mullahs' and 'fruit cakes'...?

Sounds more like BS trans waffle to me. BBC my arse.

'mad mullahs' and 'fruit cakes'...?

Sounds more like BS trans waffle to me. BBC my arse.

So yer saying the report on the BBC is not true and a porkie pie than ?

Or are you just trolling again

You seriously need to take a step back & consider that whatever your BBC tells you does not necessarily constitute the truth of the matter !

You seriously need to take a step back & consider that whatever your BBC tells you does not necessarily constitute the truth of the matter !
How about you tell us all where you head to to get the truth about news items?

Sponsored Links
Back