The taliban

Some taliban leaders are now crossing the border to get their make up done!

Sponsored Links
I can only see one word out of the seven you claim. Hardly 'almost verbatim'. Anyway, you forgot to answer whether some mullahs could be fairly described as 'mad'. I suppose if you don’t, by default you give your full support to some mullahs but just don’t want to say?
I didn't see the BBC referring to it, did you?

Just more made up garbage by trans.

This story was on the BeeB last week. Old news.
I know.

I was being pedantic in response to trans's petulant request, that you seek veracity from the BBC rather than him. I saw no reference to 'mad mullahs' or 'fruitcakes' in the BBC article.

Perhaps trans could clarify?

Sponsored Links
I know.

I was being pedantic in response to trans's petulant request, that you seek veracity from the BBC rather than him. I saw no reference to 'mad mullahs' or 'fruitcakes' in the BBC article.

Perhaps trans could clarify?
Tran sam and clarity in the same sentence...nope, it don't mak e scents.

Tran sam and clarity in the same sentence...nope, it don't mak e scents.
trans never corroborates any of his stories. Always responds with 'take it up with whomever...'

Take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Nobody really has much time for the Taliban these days.
America really wants to forget about the trillions of dollars spent in trying to build a democracy there and isn't about to go to war because women can't get their nails done.

Nevertheless, all very sad for the subjugated women and girls of Afghanistan.

Nevertheless, all very sad for the subjugated women and girls of Afghanistan.
It's beyond sad. It's all very well folk saying stuff like 'their country, their business' and on many levels obviously true. However it doesn't make what they're doing right.

In a way it's weird to think girls and women from many parts of the world are successful across many sectors (random example, airline pilots) and yet in these backward thinking dictatorships they don't want them doing anything of worth.

What's also weird when you actually think about it, is if it wasn't for the women there wouldn't be any children to continue the population. If anything, females should be the superior gender across the world. Yes it takes two to tango ... however it's women who grow the babies thereafter!

It was never going to happen, however part of me wonders if we'd remained in the country for another decade with females having their relative freedoms, education etc, it might have made it that bit more difficult for the clock to be turned back when we left. Maybe not I grant you, however you never know.

and yet in these backward thinking dictatorships
Playing devil's advocate I could say that they think we are backward thinking. They will argue they have solid religious and societal views which make them right and us wrong.
they don't want them doing anything of worth
Again, they will argue we are in the wrong here and women are treated entirely in line with their "good book".

Trouble with Afghans they were very well armed well trained new exactly what the taliban were going to be like if they gained power but they basically rolled over and let them take over in days.
Sleepy Joe also didnt help by completely withdrawing and leaving them better armed than ever before at least Trump was going to keep a presence there and keep Bagram as well as a phased withdrawal

Trump signed up to removing all troops 14 months after an agreement in Feb 2020. The troops then left by May 2021. That's what was agreed before Biden came to office.

"In February 2020, the United States and the Taliban reached a deal, known as the Doha Agreement, under which the United States agreed to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by May 2021"

He tweeted in October 2020 "that the remaining U.S.troops in Afghanistan should be “home by Christmas!”".

Trump signed up to removing all troops 14 months after an agreement in Feb 2020. The troops then left by May 2021. That's what was agreed before Biden came to office.

"In February 2020, the United States and the Taliban reached a deal, known as the Doha Agreement, under which the United States agreed to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by May 2021"

He tweeted in October 2020 "that the remaining U.S.troops in Afghanistan should be “home by Christmas!”".

trump was going for a phased withdrawal taking weapons with him and not the rushed withdrawal that happened under Biden and keep Bagram

Thinking from a husband point of view, I think they've shot themselves in the foot.
Now their wives will be hairy like men, with no make up and messy nails and hair.
Total disaster if you ask me.
Population might well naturally shrinking now and man headaches become the norm at bedtime...

Sponsored Links
Back