The weaker sex .......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The title is an historical term and does not represent the views of the poster who's an ardent feminist.

The weaker sex is the stronger sex because of the stronger sex's weakness for the weaker sex.

Transgender, homophobic, racist, bigoted left wing views on the above comment are not welcome, for clarification an anti immigration stance does not mean the holder of such a view is either racist or hates foreigners. It's not racist to see the areas one was brought up in change in character to resemble a foreign country.
Not liking those changes does not mean a person is a racist or hater of foreign people.
Although some on here are too dim to understand that, they all too easily hold bigoted views of people who they see as bigots.........a very common failing of hypocrites is they fail to see in themselves what they accuse other people of ...........

Sponsored Links
Like those in Israel who are doing to others what was once done to them.

Sponsored Links
Depends which side of those legs you are. But she wasn't as good as Olga (next video)

Each to their own I'm afraid. No question, great legs, but I prefer mine a little better stacked up top.

Sponsored Links
Back