B

B.O.B DOLE

NO1. NODDY HOLDER,S ITS CHRISTMAS
N02. MISELTOE AND WINE
NO3. SHEEP SONG

Sponsored Links
Was that Sheep Song called:

Baa Humbug?

Yes, I saw a CD called "The Greatest Xmas Songs Ever". Surely an ironic title as that is surely a collection of the best, worst songs ever :LOL:

B.O.B DOLE said:
NO1. NODDY HOLDER,S ITS CHRISTMAS
N02. MISELTOE AND WINE
NO3. SHEEP SONG
NO1 is possibly the best xmas song ever
NO2 is carp, i quite agree
NO3 ???????????

Sponsored Links
No good Christmas songs have been recorded since the 1980s.

Why is that?

And has anyone else noticed "Another Rock'n'Roll Christmas" is absent from all the Christmas albums now?

nah its that one about some kid an his dads jcb

I think the Health an Safety EX should be alerted to his dads Actions ,holding up the the bypass indeed ...

*moz starts to write a strong letter too the H an S EX*

What about the Spitting Image Christmas song...

Or this years..Girls Aloud..great cover version, but sod the music..the Girls look great!!! :LOL:

"but s** the music..the Girls look great!!! "
you what .... urrrgh bunch of skinny sluts ...who resemble chav sluts of the worst order ...spiiiit ... shuuddder
girlie loud=sluts NO
ten a penny whore lookie likes ...

Moz said:
you what .... urrrgh bunch of skinny sluts ...who resemble chav sluts of the worst order ...spiiiit ... shuuddder
girlie loud=sluts NO
ten a penny **** lookie likes ...
aye they are getting very skinny. Apparently having barbie dolls made of them :eek: think its mad, all those teenage girls who are fans (11/12/13yo) will want to do the same . .

(actually, are they getting skinny, or do they stretch the video to make them seem skinnier and match the image of barbie dolls?)

Moz said:
nah its that one about some kid an his dads jcb

I think the Health an Safety EX should be alerted to his dads Actions ,holding up the the bypass indeed ...

*moz starts to write a strong letter too the H an S EX*

Too wright Moz yew t e ll ' em M8y ... beter make the leter legible or just per4ate it in reddyness.. Wot fred is dis aneeway? :) :)

Moz said:
girlie loud=sluts NO
ten a penny **** lookie likes ...

What about the one who lives near me in Bramhall?

worst i'd say was Band Aid
best has to be Bing's White Christmas

Sponsored Links
Back