Theresa May

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
C

cumbriahandyman

Just watched her on Sky, what a 1st class dockhead that woman is.

She claimed that the police would be given the resources they needed but refused to say she would put a freeze on the upcoming cuts.

Apparently the way to stop these riots (according to her) is by involving the local communities!

Sponsored Links
Don't worry, cbh, Dave & Boris will be back soon to fix it all. ;) And don't think the prevailing turmoil will not reach Windermere...or Ambleside. :cry:

She's scared to upset the black community by pointing fingers, it's more than her job is worth when the race card comes out.

Theresa Might.

oh dont mention the BLACK word, three times john sopel on radio 5 asked her of it was racially motivated "oh it is criminality"
take a look at the TV footage Mrs :evil:

Sponsored Links
at least she was the first to come back off of holiday

how long did it take dave??? i may be wrong but isnt Boris still on his hols

I think she came across as very weak.....also by announcing on TV how many extra police will be in the capital tonight they are just extending an open invitation to every empty headed lout and vandal to head down there for a good time.
Its like waving a red rag at a bull :confused:

I think she came across as very weak.....also by announcing on TV how many extra police will be in the capital tonight they are just extending an open invitation to every empty headed lout and vandal to head down there for a good time.
Its like waving a red rag at a bull :confused:
nah, she was just bluffing. The bizzies are taking the night off, that way all the scroats can stay at home too. No more riots.

Dave was upset because someone had looted his sock drawer

May is meeting with the police today to discuss what they need to get this situation under control. Surely as Home Sec she should KNOW what they need.

Nah, good old Boris is back. He was in Clapham Junction earlier today, calming the locals down. ;) ;) ;) ;)

May is meeting with the police today to discuss what they need to get this situation under control. Surely as Home Sec she should KNOW what they need.

What they need is arming, same as the police in the US are. Do you think this rioting and looting would be tolerated by the police over there?
Simple answer is NO. In the US they'd shoot first and ask questions after (and it wouldn't be plastic bullets either)

I know its SO wrong on many levels...but

Theres something quite nice about Theresa May :oops:

I know its SO wrong on many levels...but

Theres something quite nice about Theresa May :oops:

Should have gone to Specsavers lad.

Pg-20-Theresa-May-g_444954t.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back