Theresa's Vote Winner

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I see from my morning paper that she has decided that she can improve her sinking reputation by taking advantage of the Manchester bombing.

How foolish we were if we believed that politicians would not stoop to profit from the deaths of innocents.

"May puts Manchester bombing at centre of election campaign"

"PM accuses Corbyn of making excuses for the atrocity"

I must admit that I was quite taken aback when I saw the videos later.

Have a look.

The first minute is enough. But watch to 1.36.

Sponsored Links
I see the terrorist supporter corbyn doing the usual.

I see the terrorist supporter corbyn doing the usual.

Roger has just announced that he eats babies, and digs pot-holes in roads for fun.

Well done, Roger, keep the pot boiling.

Last edited:
John. If ypu are so keen to see labour back in power then why not spend all your spare time canvassing on the doors and leave this forum for DIY related matters.

Sponsored Links
John. If ypu are so keen to see labour back in power then why not spend all your spare time canvassing on the doors and leave this forum for DIY related matters.
You crack on John, I'm digging it. Poor tories and the RWR squirming, bless. I'm having a giggle in any case.

You crack on John, I'm digging it. Poor tories and the RWR squirming, bless. I'm having a giggle in any case.

No squirming here boyo.
I'm looking forward to seeing corbyn relegated to the dustbin of political history.

Says the bloke who has done nothing but squirm since the brexit vote.
Not this chicken. I remained largely unaffected by the last recession and will weather the Brexit storm too.
You will remain a boring old liar though boyo.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back