"They are trying to steal this election"

Different news stations make different assumptions as to when a state has finished voting. So they all have slightly different scores.

Trump certainly has a different view

Sponsored Links
I don’t believe either the current offering of Democrats or Republicans is right for America right now and perhaps that is why the votes are very close and America is split. The right are too far right and the left are too far left. They are in need of a party who bridges both, as we are I believe.

I’m unsure of what you mean but as said, I don’t believe America has been given two good options on either side. I see pros and cons of both but neither are really balanced.

Sponsored Links
I’m unsure of what you mean

we've had left wing, we've had right wing, we've had centre left and centre right, the lib/con coalition was probably dead centre.
They all have their critics, I doubt there's any such thing as the perfect government.

I don’t believe America has been given two good options on either side

Possibly not, but given a choice, I'd go for the poo pie over the s**t sandwich any day.

Traditionally I have been on the left but I was brought up on the right. Now I’m neither... as we have had extremes of both and neither really fit. We live too divided from each other as a result and that can never be a good thing for long. America looks similar to me, almost as though they are living through something akin to our referendum.

I miss people getting along most of the time. You know, being British and just being alright and pleasant with another even if they don’t agree on everything. That’s the Britain I remember.

I don't believe anything that Biden has genuinely said is left wing in European terms.
Trump puts out all sorts of claims bordering on "Reds under the bed" territory as a dog whistle but can anybody point me to a genuine left of uk centre policy in the Democratic manifesto?

Even Republican politicians are pulling back from Trump's claims

The Trumpists have been putting up a barrage of legal claims to try to discredit the elections, but getting short shrift.

https://www.ft.com/content/9e346b15-250d-4b34-a118-85a108bf346c

"In Pennsylvania, the Trump campaign has repeatedly claimed that it is not being given access to observe the counting of votes in Philadelphia.

Under questioning from a federal judge on Thursday evening, a Trump campaign lawyer, Jerome Marcus, conceded that its observers did in fact have access.

Judge Paul Diamond, who was appointed by George W Bush, pointedly responded: “I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?"

I’m unsure of what you mean but as said, I don’t believe America has been given two good options on either side. I see pros and cons of both but neither are really balanced.

Maybe the best spin on the 'least-worse 2020 election', is to hope there might be a measure of re-set over the 4 years. Maybe.

Even Republican politicians are pulling back from Trump's claims

Well, how can he expect the support of "his" party, when neither believe that he is a republican anyway?
Quite apart from the fact that he is an embarrassment to the political class........

Well, how can he expect the support of "his" party, when neither believe that he is a republican anyway?
Quite apart from the fact that he is an embarrassment to the political class........

Some Republicans are distancing themselves because they hope to remain standing after Trump has fallen.

The Don's Family is very upset to realise it.

I don’t believe either the current offering of Democrats or Republicans is right for America right now and perhaps that is why the votes are very close and America is split. The right are too far right and the left are too far left. They are in need of a party who bridges both, as we are I believe.

Can you tell me what the democrats have proposed that is too far left?

Sponsored Links
Back