They can always come here - we won't deport them.

Sponsored Links
Can you ever see a UK government deport the Roma gypsies?

How come the Romanians are members of the EU and France can deport them? Yet, here in the UK, whenever our Government decide to deport someone, it always seems to end up in the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, where the judges always seem to allow them to stay here??

I reckon it's time we kicked the European Union into touch.

Sponsored Links
Not sure if this is the right answer or not , but when this bunch joined, TB gave them full rights immediately. Other countries laid down a five-year transition period.

This mainly applied to work and social-security benefits but may also apply to residence.

There definitely are French laws not available/used in Britain. In court-cases involving say Spaniards/Italians - i.e. EU residents - caught smuggling drugs, they are frequently banned from entering France for x years.

Its an unfashionable view, but I have a lot of respect for the French. They look after their interests first, which is only common sense. They also fight hard to retain their traditions, lifestyle and culture.

We Brits on the other hand have allowed ourselves to become a dumping ground and sponsor for every undesirable with a sob story.

When does the British tax-payer stop being taken for a ride? :(

They also fight hard to retain their traditions, lifestyle and culture.

Tell that to the Bretons and the Basque in France...

We get EU money to preserve our indigenous minority languages (e.g. Cornish). France voted in favour of this, but they cannot claim any of that money to preserve their own indigenous languages because their constitution states that Parisien is the only language of France :LOL:

Also, they've banned smoking in bars and restaurants. French people just aren't French people unless they have brown teeth and a Camel hanging from the corner of their mouth.

I'm nit-picking though, I agree with everything you just said really.

There has been a guy in the NW, that arrived hidden in a wheelarch of a truck...

His age was disputed.

His age was clarified, he was due to be deported.

He went missing.

Now to me..if there is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, then they must register in the first country of contact. But no.

So this immigrant scans across Europe, and ends up in the UK.

Lies about his age, then goes missing...but there are people that support him?

So people slag off home grown people that are unable to get jobs, but there ARE people willing to support ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that the council supports, houses them, and provides them with activities?

WOW! If I travelled illegally between several countries, in the wheelarch of an illegal vehicle? Then I DESERVE to WORK in your country?

By law an immigrant has to claim immigration in the closest coutry to them..not travel all the way across Europe.

So the Government gives this person a place at a home, a house, a lifestyle. But when they get found out, they go missing, classic illegal immigration. But then people slag off off people on the dole, because these people are taking minimum wage jobs, away from the populace. And then people in their community say, oh but they are nice people, don't deport them. It hits the news?

[quote="Donkmeister";p="1712344Also, they've banned smoking in bars and restaurants. French people just aren't French people unless they have brown teeth and a Camel hanging from the corner of their mouth.
[/quote]

They don't smoke that old camel hair stuff do they?

Surely a Gitanes or Gauloises?

There has been a guy in the NW, that arrived hidden in a wheelarch of a truck...

His age was disputed.

He went missing.

Now to me..if there is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, then they must register in the first country of contact. But no.

So people slag off home grown people that are unable to get jobs, but there ARE people willing to support ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that the council supports, houses them, and provides them with activities?

WOW! If I travelled illegally between several countries, in the wheelarch of an illegal vehicle? Then I DESERVE to WORK in your country?

By law an immigrant has to claim immigration in the closest coutry to them..not travel all the way across Europe.

So the Government gives this person a place at a home, a house, a lifestyle. But when they get found out, they go missing, classic illegal immigration. But then people slag off off people on the dole, because these people are taking minimum wage jobs, away from the populace. And then people in their community say, oh but they are nice people, don't deport them. It hits the news?

I was on a job today with a young lad who told me that if you are on benefits and are an alcoholic, they get extra money in order to pay for their extra alcohol costs.

I thought he was an idiot, but not ************************ DELETED

His age was disputed.

He went missing.

I was on a job today with a young lad who told me that if you are on benefits and are an alcoholic, they get extra money in order to pay for their extra alcohol costs.

I thought he was an idiot, but not as big an idiot as you, you pleb.

Why make that comment? I don't understand why you make it? An immigrant from X country must declare themselves in the next available country, not travel all the way across Europe, to Britain.

I don't know where your 'young lad' friend gets his information from? I know people that work for the social security department, and I never heard that people get extra money for alcohol? I believe that drug users get travel expenses for travelling to rehab. Is 'pleb' a derogatory term? Or insulting to the invalid?

People just don't understand the difference of "illegal" immigrant, and legal immigrant. If a person HIDES in a vehicle, all the way across Europe, then has no papers to suggest who they are, then thats ILLEGAL. If someone HAS papers to prove who they are, and enters the country legally, then they are LEGAL immigrants.

Sponsored Links
Back