Things that should be banned

yes, richard, that should definitely be banned! lol. i have never got one yet though . . . . i want to play with their minds :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not that I expect you to believe me, but no, actually, it's not, other than in my browser cache....

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Not that I expect you to believe me, but no, actually, it's not, other than in my browser cache....

done a google search and it seems your into UPSKIRTS :eek:

isnt it illegal to photo someones arse :LOL:

Slogger said:
done a google search and it seems your into UPSKIRTS :eek:
:?: :?: :?:

isnt it illegal to photo someones a**e :LOL:
Probably depends on whose, and whether they have given permission, but since I don't photograph any, I'm not an expert on the legalities...

Richardp said:
barking dogs on the beach :evil:

Dogs are not aloud on beaches betwen April and September down my neck of the woods.I would like this rule applied to men in thongs as well :eek:

crafty1289 said:
yes, richard, that should definitely be banned! lol. i have never got one yet though . . . . i want to play with their minds :LOL:

email me from my profile and I will set you off.

notb665 said:
crafty1289 said:

:confused: :evil: :confused: :evil: lol

crafty1289 said:
notb665 said:
crafty1289 said:

:confused: :evil: :confused: :evil: lol

As in, I have a spare email like what you wanted (they do not know who they have emailed), and I will tell you how to start off doing a bait safely, if you want.

Sponsored Links
Back