This ethnic cleansing

Sponsored Links
Any member state already had the right to suspend the Schengen Agreement, for up to two years. So this current consideration is a minor tweak, not some major change that doggit is trying to make out.

Oh dear, Wannabe right all the time is obviously not aware that the French and Germans want to suspend it for 4 years.

Except German and France now want to suspend the Schengen Agreement, and re-reintroduce border controls, so how are they going to get there.

Any member state already had the right to suspend the Schengen Agreement, for up to two years. So this current consideration is a minor tweak, not some major change that doggit is trying to make out.

Oh dear, Wannabe right all the time is obviously not aware that the French and Germans want to suspend it for 4 years.
I will repeat again for doggit's benefit: "Any member state already had the right to suspend the Schengen Agreement, for up to two years."
So what France and Germany want to do is to be able to extend an existing process, if and when exceptional circumstances arise.
Doggit is trying to make out that France and Germany want to considerably change the status quo. That is not a true representation!
The Schengen Agreement allows free movement of people without border controls.
The free movement of people would continue, but border controls could be re-introduced in exceptional circumstances. The ability to do that currently exists for up to two years. France and Germany simply want that ability extended to four years. A minor tweak to existing arrangements, not some major change that doggit was trying to present.
Doggit was trying to present France and Germany's requirement as a permanent change to existing arrangements. That was a total misrepresentation!
The rest of doggit's post was a typical doggit extension of his fantasy!

He consistently demonstrates that his memory is faulty. He remembers (and obviously now perceives) situations as he wanted them to be, rather than the actuality that they are!

Last edited:

Way har bee thinks he is right :LOL::LOL:

Fact is he was / is rarely right about any thing ever :)

Incidentally I ope his spel in & gramer are beter thaen it used to be wen e woz imagain :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Doggit is trying to make out that France and Germany want to considerably change the status quo. That is not a true representation!

I think I pointed out that as Germany had encouraged so many migrants to come to Germany (and ended up in Europe, hence causing the Hungarians to refuse to take the quota that the EU had then imposed on every member as a result of Merkels actions, it was then a bit rich that France and Germany then wanted to suspend the free movement of people.

But then always Wannabe right never looks at what's being written, only what he can have a go at.

Doggit was trying to present France and Germany's requirement as a permanent change to existing arrangements. That was a total misrepresentation!

Ha ha, That's a bit rich, if you even bother to go back and re-read what I wrote, you'll see nothing of the sort, so I'm afraid that it's you that making a total misrepresentaion of my comment.

I think I pointed out that as Germany had encouraged so many migrants to come to Germany (and ended up in Europe, hence causing the Hungarians to refuse to take the quota that the EU had then imposed on every member as a result of Merkels actions, it was then a bit rich that France and Germany then wanted to suspend the free movement of people.

But then always Wannabe right never looks at what's being written, only what he can have a go at.

Ha ha, That's a bit rich, if you even bother to go back and re-read what I wrote, you'll see nothing of the sort, so I'm afraid that it's you that making a total misrepresentaion of my comment.
Is your other name Boris, by any chance? :rolleyes:

Your initial relevant comment. I will highlight the most relevant bits for you, as yet again your memory is at fault:
Except German and France now want to suspend the Schengen Agreement, and re-reintroduce border controls, so how are they going to get there.

A blatant attempt at misrepresentation of the situation.
I repeat, for the third time, they can already suspend the Schengen Agreement for up to two years. This recent wishlist is merely an extension to that ability, not a new initiative at all, as you try to present it!

The rest of your comment was a typical doggit-like rant about your ideas on dealing with refugees.
Yet at the same time, Junkers wants to extend it to include Bulgaria Romania and Croatia. So it look like Merkel has encourages all these "refugees" to come to Germany, and then told them they've got to stay in the first country they come to. Shame that France seems happy to let all the Calais Migrants to sit there trying to get into the UK, instead of processing them there.

Last edited:
I suggested before that Bulgaria - 80% the size of England - whose population is only 7 million (and falling because the young are leaving and hence not many babies) and right next to Turkey would be a good place for all these "refugees" to stay until they can go home.

However, the remaining Bulgarians do not want their culture diluted or swamped by those of a different culture and have put up a razor wire fence along the border with Turkey.

Also, excellent enlightening news reorted from Turkey today.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41296714

Funny old world innit?

I suggested before that Bulgaria - 80% the size of England - whose population is only 7 million (and falling because the young are leaving and hence not many babies) and right next to Turkey would be a good place for all these "refugees" to stay until they can go home.

However, the remaining Bulgarians do not want their culture diluted or swamped by those of a different culture and have put up a razor wire fence along the border with Turkey.

Also, excellent enlightening news reorted from Turkey today.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41296714

Funny old world innit?

Nothing surprising really. Merkel will be along shortly to threaten them with financial ruin if they don't open their borders. I think we picked a good time to leave.

Sponsored Links
Back