This is why

Freddie said:
Then i will say just a few words on Adams point.

Everybody in Eire has in one way or another contributed to the funds indirectly that supportted terrorism.

A hell of a lot of people in Eire have contributed money knowing that it could find its way to supporting those who are engaged in terrorism.

Two wildy outragious statements, but those who know how terrorists and their financiers collect and launder their funds will know Adam that i am most probably 110% correct in those statements and i will give you an instance.

For years untill the price came down recently, people came around at xmas selling cd's or bootleg copies of cd's--common place now but a few years back it wasnt, we were told that the people who were selling them where part of those groups after we bought them--it never stopped people--they bought more whenever they could cause they were cheap and simply cause people dont care two monkies.

Now that is a direct link and i could tell you many more.

As regards muslim terrorists--isnt the money from Cat Stevens allegidly finding its way to some of those groups under watch or even banned---so when you purchase a record from him or his records when they used to be played on the radio the royalties go to those groups---His records are largely black listed from most radio stations now because of this and that applies even here.

if your saying terrorism is funded by criminal activity your right. and cat stevens albums are widely available at any al mujharoon centre in any of your high streets. We know what side of the fence you sit on in ireland freddie so your opinion on the IRA is very one sided, the cheek of you sat in ireland slagging the irish.

Sponsored Links
May I point out that not all Muslims are non-white. I personally know at least 10 White, British born people who are Muslim, they are not of middle east origin or Asian.

May I also point out that a proportion of Western Muslim terrorists have not been of Middle Eastern origin, but from Africa, The West Indies or even UK born Black origins.

Islam is not the problem, indoctrination by the misinformed to the misguided is the real problem, and the only way to tackle these problems were-ever they occur is education and social reform.

In the Uk and many wetern nations the Islamic communities have largely shut themselves off from the wider communities they inhabit, this has been a missed opportunity and a grave mistake as it has fed the mistrust, confusion, isolationism and confused perceptions by all communities.

The Islamic communties have a great gulf to bridge, but we cannot do this in isolation, we need the help of the wider community, whether our neighbours be Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist or even athiest. We must get past the fear and mistrust or the world our children and grandchildren will inherit will be a dark and loveless place full of fear and hatred.

Sponsored Links
Mustapha said:
May I point out that not all Muslims are non-white. I personally know at least 10 White, British born people who are Muslim, they are not of middle east origin or Asian.

May I also point out that a proportion of Western Muslim terrorists have not been of Middle Eastern origin, but from Africa, The West Indies or even UK born Black origins.

Islam is not the problem, indoctrination by the misinformed to the misguided is the real problem, and the only way to tackle these problems were-ever they occur is education and social reform.

In the Uk and many wetern nations the Islamic communities have largely shut themselves off from the wider communities they inhabit, this has been a missed opportunity and a grave mistake as it has fed the mistrust, confusion, isolationism and confused perceptions by all communities.

The Islamic communties have a great gulf to bridge, but we cannot do this in isolation, we need the help of the wider community, whether our neighbours be Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist or even athiest. We must get past the fear and mistrust or the world our children and grandchildren will inherit will be a dark and loveless place full of fear and hatred.

You may be right but you CANT force people to like them especially after what they have done and tried to do.

The muslim community could have got rid of their scum long ago, they chose not to, so it's not up to us to wipe their backsides

Besides everybodies missed the point on this thread and that is that if this lot had succeeded they would have killed tens of thousands of people such was their disregard for ANYONE else whatever race all in the name of their peacefull Islam

Mustapha, I totally agree with the points you make. I have been trying for half an hour, to find the words to say exactly the same. Not all muslims are non-white. Not all purpetrators of terrorism are arab or asian. One of the 7/7 bombers was anglo-jamaican, I believe. And most definately, it is a fear and mistrust of muslims, that the likes of Bin Laden and Abu Hamza, thrive on.
The only way to solve problems, and foster peace, is if everyone, regardless of race, religion, etc. co-operates with each other.

Freddie said:
jbonding said:
Freddie said:
Then i will say just a few words on Adams point.

Everybody in Eire has in one way or another contributed to the funds indirectly that supportted terrorism.

A hell of a lot of people in Eire have contributed money knowing that it could find its way to supporting those who are engaged in terrorism.

Two wildy outragious statements, but those who know how terrorists and their financiers collect and launder their funds will know Adam that i am most probably 110% correct in those statements and i will give you an instance.

For years untill the price came down recently, people came around at xmas selling cd's or bootleg copies of cd's--common place now but a few years back it wasnt, we were told that the people who were selling them where part of those groups after we bought them--it never stopped people--they bought more whenever they could cause they were cheap and simply cause people dont care two monkies.

Now that is a direct link and i could tell you many more.

As regards muslim terrorists--isnt the money from Cat Stevens allegidly finding its way to some of those groups under watch or even banned---so when you purchase a record from him or his records when they used to be played on the radio the royalties go to those groups---His records are largely black listed from most radio stations now because of this and that applies even here.

if your saying terrorism is funded by criminal activity your right. and cat stevens albums are widely available at any al mujharoon centre in any of your high streets. We know what side of the fence you sit on in ireland freddie so your opinion on the IRA is very one sided, the cheek of you sat in ireland slagging the irish.

Grow up pva man the only irish i slag off are gypo's like you i was being serious on how criminals/terrorists get their legal money or launder their legal money, it also goes on in England as well

Oh and your reference to a one sided IRA view--does that mean you have another view on these terrorists/murderers? does that mean we actually have a terrorist supporter on our forum? and have you been funding their operations as well jbonding with your cowboy activities?

well edited , this is what im talking about, propaganda :rolleyes:

I appologise for that Jbonding that was not intentional i never saw your reply and i couldnt type that with one finger in that time of less than a minute---your reply was to the first part of my post and not the second part which was the question--sorry :confused: :( :oops:

Freddie said:
I appologise for that Jbonding that was not intentional i never saw your reply and i couldnt type that with one finger in that time of less than a minute---your reply was to the first part of my post and not the second part which was the question--sorry :confused: :( :oops:

nice one freddie, as you see if someone was to catch a glimpse of that post and not return they could go away with a different idea of the whole bonding family and our kind, and before i know it the doors are being kicked of the caravan for no good reason and im being halled away with traces of PVA on my hands. :LOL: :LOL:

you're right when you say you can't trust those people in the story, they are terrorists same as i wouldn't trust anyone connected with the IRA or ETA etc etc. the story doesn't back up the theory that ALL muslims are terrorists though, or for that matter all irish or spanish or french or........

kendor said:
you're right when you say you can't trust those people in the story, they are terrorists same as i wouldn't trust anyone connected with the IRA or ETA etc etc. the story doesn't back up the theory that ALL muslims are terrorists though, or for that matter all irish or spanish or french or........

You havent a clue what goes on around you Kendor, you have no idea how funds are raised for illegal operations but you still feel qualified to comment on it.

Mustapha said:

Interesting post, I would be interested to hear how much sympathy for extremists there is within these communities, and how many condemn them.

there will be no piece in ireland till that bastard paisley dies and hopefully his son and any of the other drug dealing gangster pals.

Sponsored Links
Back