Time to move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
all been said by all the posters above

just egnore the wind up merchants i do lol

they cannot wind you up unless you react ;)

i have just decided you must be my twin as you have exactly the same number off posts over the same sort off time span but your twice as helpfull as i am as i only have less than half your "thanks :D ;)

This place would not be the same without you Rich'. It's bad enough when you go away on holiday, but to go away forever would be unthinkable!! We all can/will sort this out together mucka. ;)

Been following this forum for a good while and have picked up some great tips and advice, only ever posted once and Trowelmonkey could not have been more helpful, many thanks if you're still around.
this has to be the friendliest and most helpful forum out there, but i have to admit certain individuals have soured it of late and i sometimes find it unpleasant to view.
To rich and all the long time members please dont quit, carry on the good work you are appreciated. Hopefully the problem few will clear off soon enough.

Sponsored Links
Been following this forum for a good while and have picked up some great tips and advice, only ever posted once and Trowelmonkey could not have been more helpful, many thanks if you're still around.
this has to be the friendliest and most helpful forum out there, but i have to admit certain individuals have soured it of late and i sometimes find it unpleasant to view.
To rich and all the long time members please dont quit, carry on the good work you are appreciated. Hopefully the problem few will clear off soon enough.

here here!

i've been reading these forums for a while now but not been registered very long, Rich C has helped me out a few times so far and I'm very grateful, it's people like him that keeps forums like this ticking.

Hopefully he will decide to stay, or at least stay until my house is finished :p

rich c should stay!!!

learnt so much reading his posts and would be little lost without the invaluable advice of the man.

no disrespect to others.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back