Time travel

Thanks. I've edited.

It's hard to imagine that matter contains such vast amounts of energy, when looked at through the theory E=mc². You end up with a huge amount of energy from a small amount of matter.

Indeed, as I've said before, theoretically there's enough energy in a match head to lift Everest a few feet off the ground.

Sponsored Links
Oh the pain, it's like being savaged by a dead sheep. I thought you were leaving? I suppose you neatly proved who the bullsh*tter is.

He changed his mind when he found out the cost of health insurance;)

Plus health insurance for mental. Issues may not. Be obtainable abroad :mrgreen:

So he decided to stay :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Of course time travel is possible and has in fact already been achieved a few times.
You just fly around the sun a couple of times and slingshot - that's what I recall Spock & Kirk doing :)

What about going forward in time to the future?

Or not possible because it has not happened?

Are we passing through time to a future that is already pre set?

Photons have no mass.

We are talking about matter. It would take an infinite amount of energy so it falls down at the first hurdle. Matter and light speed is impossible, the laws of physics wont allow it.

Seemingly so, wasn't aware of that, yet they are affected by gravity and as they have no mass they have no energy. All very odd.

Indeed, as I've said before, theoretically there's enough energy in a match head to lift Everest a few feet off the ground.
Last time I lit a match, the wind blew it out.

Im not sure if Everest jumped a bit, I never heard anything on the news.

He changed his mind when he found out the cost of health insurance
Nah...

Just would have missed rabid quitters making complete fools of themselves...

You lot never fail to disappoint :)

Seemingly so, wasn't aware of that, yet they are affected by gravity and as they have no mass they have no energy. All very odd.
Black hole or neutron 'flavoured' gravity is so strong that is can bend light.

Sponsored Links
Back