To lose a daughter

Sponsored Links
'thought it would be good to have a baby'

Well doesn't that just say it all. Why do I get the impression that these two air-heads thought 'having a baby' was a game? Maybe they live in the fairytale world of Katie and Peter, a Tale of Two Prats!

All the contraceptive advice in the world will do no good when you have teenagers who get pregnant in the same casual manner as they buy a new phone! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Wise up kidda. A baby isn't just for Christmas!

And in answer to the original question, I suspect you are referring to Chantelle Stedman rather than the unfortunate Maisie. :( :( :(

Which daughter am I talking about??
I wouldn't have thought 'Alfie' realises just how lucky he is let alone morn the loss of what he thought was his daughter. I assume the 'loss' you are referring to is the loss of the pregnant 15 year old to her parents.... if they give a dam?

Doesn't that make Chantelle a Sweet Little Girl. (SLaG)

Wonder if she and this Tyler will both be in court for having sex with a minor.

No doubt it will be a single parent flat plus furniture etc and sprog upkeep for the next sixteen years, that will cost more than an individual MP fiddles in the life of a government.

Sponsored Links
dave.m said:
No doubt it will be a single parent flat plus furniture etc and sprog upkeep for the next sixteen years,

You beat me to it. There was a time when most people, myself included, assumed that all teenage pregnancies were mistakes; the result of learning about sex behind the school bike shed. I still remember some of the rubbish that went round our school during the sixties. "You can't get pregnant standing up" or "You can get rid of VD by having sex with a virgin" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How things have changed. Some of today's teenagers are getting pregnant on purpose to milk the benefits system. (They wouldn't fare half as well in Holland. We could learn a thing or two there.) We have the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in Europe but does anybody know how many are accidents and how many are cynically planned! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I also find it interesting that Alfie wanted the baby to be his. This puts the lie to the old belief that 'all boys are bar stewards' interested only in carving notches on their bedposts. I can understand why he's miffed about it but, a few years down the line when, with a bit of luck, he's found real love, he'll look back and think "Phew, I was well out of that!" :D :D :D

I was speaking to a couple of 14 year old female pupils last week, who told me that they were already sexually active (they didn't word it like that).. What can one say to that? My only advice to them was to take precautions, not get pregnant and not get a name for themselves. No point going on about morality, the horse had bolted. Anything else I should mention the next time I see them?

how about "don't you think i'm old enough to be your dad?"

"Is your daughter sexually active?"

"Nah, she just lies there, like her mother"

dextrous said:
Anything else I should mention the next time I see them?

Remind them that there's a lot more to sex than stuffing an urgent penis into an indifferent vagina! Really good sex is 95% love and imagination and the remaining 5% can be done with an elbow if necessary. :D :D :D

I'm doing supply teaching there for a couple of months :confused:

I was speaking to a couple of 14 year old female pupils last week, who told me that they were already sexually active

Dex,
What lesson were you taking that prompted a couple of 14 year olds to announce that they were screwing like rabbits? :eek: :eek:

I'm doing supply teaching there for a couple of months :confused:

I was speaking to a couple of 14 year old female pupils last week, who told me that they were already sexually active

Dex,
What lesson were you taking that prompted a couple of 14 year olds to announce that they were screwing like rabbits? :eek: :eek:

Looking at it from you were, it does look a bit dodgy. However, Friday lunchtimes, after the maths class, about 4 or 5 like to stay in my room to eat their packed lunch while I tidy up, mark, prep etc. They were asking what I was up to at the weekend, and conversation about social lives followed, which led to this disclosure. Must admit, I'm in a bit of a quandary - they have admitted to underage sex, and should I advise their head of year? Technically I should, so I suppose I will tomorrow.

did anyone hear the comment by alfies publicist max clifford? he said that he was disgusted that it had been all across the front of the papers when the story came out. Isnt that what he does and how he earns his money? You can fool some of the people some of the time....no you bloody cant clifford!

Sponsored Links