At last, someone I can vote for

Sponsored Links
See the problem is the main parties would like the BNP to go away, instead of addressing the real issue which is 'how have we failed in such a way that more than a million peopel voted for them last election?'

The mainstay of the BNP vote is based on the immigration issue, and whats the main parties policies on this? Labour wont even acknowledge they have created a problem by throwing open the borders nd letting in 3.5 million immigrants, the Libdems will make it worse by just letting all the illegals stay (more than 650,000), and only the Tories have a plan to try and brake it. The libdem and labour policies are inadequate and pathetic, and thats whats driving people into the arms of the BNP.

It also explains why there is an increased interest in UKIP.

To solve a problem, you first have to recognise that it actually exists.

I got a leaflet from the BNP yesterday - anyone else had one? With Nick Griffin looking stern, overshadowing a b&w photo of W Churchill? If theres a reason NOT to vote BNP, its Griffin.

I see they want to fetch our troops home from the wars around the world, pull out of the EU etc.

I see where they are coming from but its too draconian. We cant just "pull out of the EU" - theres a lot to consider (which I didnt realise before the campaign started). Yes, it costs us a lot of money. But rather than pull out, why not secure private funding from those companies that need us to be in EU - trading companies. And reduce running costs for Brussells - do we really need so many people there? I read in the mail (I know i know) that theres a similar expenses racket going on there.

And we cant just leave Afghanistan and Iraq as they are. We started the mess, we have to finish it. And what to do with the troops after we bring them home? Theres no jobs as it is! Our relationship with USA would be ruined (not that the "lap-dog" Tony Blair approach is the best sort of relationship). I just fear that a BNP govt would leave us isolated in the world.

The problem is, nobody else has a rock solid approach to immigration that we so badly need! Its all "points based" and "quotas" wishy washy rubbish that we dont need or want.

Sponsored Links
Steve,
And reduce running costs for Brussells - do we really need so many people there?

Do you think any of those on the EU gravy train will let the little old UK reduce their numbers. We are 1/27th of the member states and so, really we don't have any voice in it.

And what to do with the troops after we bring them home?

Border Guards at Dover and all airports! And rounding up illegals.

If there are 650,000 illegals in the UK then what are you going to do to deport them? You don't know where they live or even who they are. If you arrest them they have rights to lawyers and to further appeals.

Let's suppose that not a single further illegal arrives in the UK.

Let's suppose you round up the illegals (somehow).

You deport 10,000 per year.

Do the sums: 650,000/10,000= 65. That means it will take you 65 years to clear the back-log. Get real. Just get real!

If they are here for 14 years they can stay for ever anyway!

So stop talking rubbish and start thinking pragmatically.

And reduce running costs for Brussells - do we really need so many people there? I read in the mail (I know i know) that theres a similar expenses racket going on there.

Fat chance of ever getting Brussels to cut costs. Even EU Commissioners refuse to sign off the yearly accounts for the EU due to the amounts being embezzled from it.
I honestly believe we'd be better off out of the EU. The only problem I could see is the fact that most major industries in this country are owned by foreign interests. France and Germany literally own all of the power companies. They could hold this island to ransom if they wanted and our Government would be powerless to do anything about it.
No doubt about it, This country has been sold all the way down the river by our own politicians.

Joe 90. Even Nick Clegg, admitted this morning that he has no idea how many illegal immigrants there are here.
The figures given are grasped from thin air.

Steve,
And reduce running costs for Brussells - do we really need so many people there?

Do you think any of those on the EU gravy train will let the little old UK reduce their numbers. We are 1/27th of the member states and so, really we don't have any voice in it
Exactly, its a vast waste and we cant do anything about it, except leave. But if we leave, it'll cost us . . . Its a no win situation.

running costs for Brussells - do we really need so many people there? I read in the mail (I know i know) that theres a similar expenses racket going on there.

The understatement of the century

For FIFTEEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS the auditors have REFUSED to sign off the accounts of the EU - there literally BILLIONS of Euros missing, unaccounted for, gone into the back pocket of some thieving italian or Frenchman. MAssive amounts of money, paid out of EU accounts into private accounts and inadequate or no record at all kept of how much, to whom and why.

Its the biggest backhander game in the world, and its OUR tax money thats being wasted on bribes for crooked europeans.

Steve,

Do you think any of those on the EU gravy train will let the little old UK reduce their numbers. We are 1/27th of the member states and so, really we don't have any voice in it
Exactly, its a vast waste and we cant do anything about it, except leave. But if we leave, it'll cost us . . . Its a no win situation.

No it wont. For a start we can dump thousands of stupid rules that cost us millions , foisted on us by the EU. We can close our borders, stop paying benefits to illegal immigrants. throw them out straight away, dump all teh stupid Human Rights crap, tell the idiot Health and Safety nazis where to go. And we get £10B a year instantly to spend.

Lets get this straight, once and for all. We are the 7th largest economy in the world. We dont need the EU, but it needs us, it needs our £10B a year and it needs control of our country for its grand plan of a United States of Europe.

In the medium, short or long term, theres nothing worth the price we have to pay in money or loss of control of our country thats worth staying in the Eu for.

Think on this - if we had joined the Euro, as Nick Clegg wants us to, we would have been in dire straights by now, because we couldn't have dropped our interest rates and we couldn't have bailed out the financial sector with quantitative easing. We would be in a worse position that either Greece or Iceland are now. In fact, we be well ****ed.

Sponsored Links
Back