To lose a daughter

dextrous said:
-- should I advise their head of year? Technically I should --

Hearsay is not admissible evidence so, technically, you shouldn't.

Thermo said:
he was disgusted that it had been all across the front of the papers when the story came out

He was disgusted that he didn't get paid enough for it!
sad2.gif

Sponsored Links
did anyone hear the comment by alfies publicist max clifford? he said that he was disgusted that it had been all across the front of the papers when the story came out. Isnt that what he does and how he earns his money? You can fool some of the people some of the time....no you bloody cant clifford!

Cant we get back to basics here! Some fella tries it on with my 19 year old daughter Ill know about it. What are these parents doing... :?:

Anyone (and there have been a few) need to prove to me they are worthy of my flesh and blood! Some lad turned up at the door (with a mate for back-up) and was invited in. After 3 swear words, and how he 'did a bloke last night' and a joke about the wife left me no option but to lay me nut on him. I wont apologise for that as the comment was awful and he had to be taught a lesson. He obviously had not done what he said as he called the police, mummy, and daddy.... "who will rip your head off"

Daddy did duly arrive, and left after 5 miutes after a brief chat.

Silly boys eh.

Dave

I still remember some of the rubbish that went round our school during the sixties...."You can get rid of VD by having sex with a virgin" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

D'you mean that's not true?

I was speaking to a couple of 14 year old female pupils last week, who told me that they were already sexually active

With each other? :eek: That is a confession & a half!

soggy, your 19 year old daughter has probably been had by half the guys in her college class by now..
and most probably while you were asleep in the room down the hall..

it's a shame for the little guy though.. now he's got no excuse to buy all those kiddie toys that he wanted to play with.. and he'll have to get a dolly to play dress up with..

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Space cat said:
I still remember some of the rubbish that went round our school during the sixties...."You can get rid of VD by having sex with a virgin"

D'you mean that's not true?

We can laugh now but some Africans still believe that rubbish. There was a news item a few years back about an African man dying of AIDS who had raped his six year old daughter in a desperate attempt to cure himself. The case only came to light because, when it didn't work, he brought her into what passes for a hospital in that part of Africa (Ethiopia I think), in case he'd infected her too. :( :( :(

PS: I have to ask myself why the same stupid idea should turn up in two entirely different places and cultures. Is this something we've inherited from our pre-human ancestors? :confused: :confused: :confused: