Toilet spray gun

Sponsored Links
Ultimately, this all comes down to common sense. I doubt anyone here citing strict WRAS regulations can honestly say they've never broken the speed limit.

If you were sticking to the WRAS regulations to the letter, then any plumber who has ever installed an outside tap on a property must also have told their customer that they must NEVER EVER connect a hose pipe to it that was long enough to reach their downstairs loo. Which probably means Homebase should be taken to court too because a 50m garden hose will reach pretty much anywhere.

Homebase is over 50m from my place - nearer 3 miles.

I'll get my coat..............................

Ultimately, this all comes down to common sense. I doubt anyone here citing strict WRAS regulations can honestly say they've never broken the speed limit.

If you were sticking to the WRAS regulations to the letter, then any plumber who has ever installed an outside tap on a pretty must also have told their customer that they must NEVER EVER connect a hose pipe to it that was long enough to reach their downstairs loo. Which probably means Homebase should be taken to court too because a 50m garden hose will reach pretty much anywhere.

Couldnt you run a hose into the bathroom to jet wash your bum nuggets off?

Sponsored Links
You asked and it was explained why it's not a good idea, by a number of professionals. Also, if it isn't WRAS approved then it isn't approved to be attached to mains water for what could be more than one reason but like so many people that ask for advice on this forum when it isn't what they want to hear then the advice isn't taken.

The only persons water you may affect is you and yours, so fire away. (y)

Dont forget to fit a flow limit valve,very important and anti flood valve.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a pan pebbledasher it would be useful to have something to clean the splatter off the pan. I guess I could use my pressure washer ! Low volume modern flushes aren't enough for me....

OP: Why do you think that your usual stores don't stock/supply them?!

VP sell them,only come across them when a user had forgotten to turn off the water supply or partially turn of the supply after use,resulting in the hose bursting and lots of damage. They are designed for use with a bidet but some ignore the instructions.

Anyway the Op will do what he wants,hope he enjoys the cold water douche experience.

Psst... Seb...

I've done that, and ensured that whilst the spray head is capable of spraying into the toilet pan, it cannot extend far enough to actually enter the pan itself.

Of course, I wouldn't dream of mentioning it on here or I'd be shot down in flames!

Psst... Seb...

I've done that, and ensured that whilst the spray head is capable of spraying into the toilet pan, it cannot extend far enough to actually enter the pan itself.

Of course, I wouldn't dream of mentioning it on here or I'd be shot down in flames!
you got a photo of your shyte blaster ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back