Toilet spray gun

Sponsored Links
A decent toilet with a good pan design usually won't have any issue with a 6ltr flush. A £50ish toilet that has a narrow neck and crap water ways will struggle.
Yes, well, I can only conclude that our toilet isn't up to handling my poo.
Perhaps you can recommend a better one.

Yes, well, I can only conclude that our toilet isn't up to handling my poo.
Perhaps you can recommend a better one.

IMG_2319.JPG

Sponsored Links
Serious question: I installed a discrete Laufen home urinal in an empty corner of the downstairs loo, flushed by a push-button straight on the mains. Is that against regs?

Did you really install a urinal in your home or is this a wind-up?

I don't see why it would break regs

I wish my wife would let me have a urinal, that would be fkn brilliant.

When I retire to Scotland to do more cycling, walking, skiing, kayaking and climbing our workshop/kit store will have a urinal in one corner so I don't have to go outside to pee on the grass.

Nope, should be fine due to the air break that is afforded by the flush spout/valves distance to the outflow waste water. That being said, always prudent to have a double check on it, if it's mains fed.

Where I was repairing the heating last Monday they had one of those illegal sprays beside the toilet.

It reminded me that on my Water Regulations course, at Thames Water, they asked us to report the address to them so that they could go round and condemn the installation.

They even had a direct number so you did not get fed up waiting for all the options!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back