Tommy Robinson Quits.

We could of course wind back to an era when an 'outsider' was someone from the next village... ;)

Sponsored Links
We could of course wind back to an era when an 'outsider' was someone from the next village... ;)

Those were the days! (Not that they weren't before my time.)

You could experience a completely different culture by just walking a few miles. No need to wait for hours in an airport departure lounge; no need to queue at passport control; no jet lag; no inoculations.

Seriously, though, it would be very interesting to visit the next village (or the next but one) and try a beer that you've never even heard of. It gives a whole new meaning to pub crawls. :D

It's about being English... we have a good set of values, mildly tainted by christiano Rinaldo - damn I mean chritianity...

But seriously not wanting to have another culture change mine !! simple really...

Tommy Robinson is saying just that... muslim are fine as part of British (expanded a bit). culture, but don't force me to eat halal meat, or stop me having a beer by the river etc... and then more importantly, don't try to enforce your aggresive shariah law on people living in this country...

It is extremely simple, yet very sound reasoning !

Sponsored Links
you cannot determine someones right to be here by there colour
many have british passports as part off the collinies and the empire
if you choose to invade other countries and become ritch from there natural assets you are then responsible for looking after those people

BA, your becoming an apologist for things that happened long, long before you (or I ) were born. Let's say your great.great, great . grandfather happened to be a murderer, ,,, What right do you have to apologise to the great,great,great, grandchildren of his victim ? Absolutely none at all. You were not responsible for something that happened years and years ago. Until people accept they can't change the past, then we can't really move on , Can we? We've seen politicians apologising for things that happened hundreds of years ago. Bloody stupid IMHO. These politicians were not to blame for things that happened such a long time ago. They only apologise to appease the apologists.
many have british passports as part off the colonies and the empire
There's a girl at work, who has Pakistani, parents. Apparently they have arranged a marriage for her, to some lad/man,, back in Pakistan. She'll get married, then bring him over here. Once here he's entitled to a British Passport. IMHO this is totally wrong. There's a large enough genetic pool in this country now, that if they want to arrange a marriage, then it should be to someone who already lives in this sceptred isle. The only reason they arrange marriages back home, is because it's another immigrant , legally allowed into the country. Taking over by stealth I reckon. ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
not apologizing but we must face up to our commitments
yes they where a long time ago but our country chose that route and thats why we have so many people with a good sun tan allowed to be here
its also why we commit around 3% off gdp to helping other "nations" in foreign aid

i think i have made a mistake its 1/3 off one percent or 0,333 percent

if you choose to invade other countries and become ritch from there natural assets you are then responsible for looking after those people

Really?

I could understand that reasoning if these colonies were still colonies; then we would have some responsibility for them.

However, all of these countries insisted upon their independence, which was granted to them. Was part of the deal that we should look after them, admit them freely into this tiny island and pay for them in perpetuity?

(I'm afraid that my prediction is that this thread will soon join the growing collection of threads deleted without explanation!)

Sponsored Links
Back