toothache

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anybody want it ? why is it it comes on worse during the night hardly any sleep last night, so I have had the pain an extra hour !
oh well keep taking the tablets until tomorrow P M

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Last time I had severe toothache (bank holiday weekend too) I asked the wifey to phone up the NHS emergency dental treatment centre. Once she got through, she was told that I had to ring them. They couldn't take phone calls on behalf of others. For all they know I could have been a deaf mute. I then phoned myself only to be told that all available appointments for the weekend had been taken ? WTF ??

Last edited:
Last time I had sever toothache (bank holiday weekend too) I asked the wifey to phone up the NHS emergency dental treatment centre. Once she got through, she was told that I had to ring them. They couldn't take phone calls on behalf of others. For all they know I could have been a deaf mute. I then phoned myself only to be told that all available appointments for the weekend had been taken ? WTF ??
Yet another ill thought-out government creation.
They brought out these organisations (like NHS Direct*) to help avoid people calling 999 unnecessarily.
How long before people see the light and go back to calling 999?

*I think they changed the name to 111 or something(?). As we all know, changing the name makes things work a lot better.

Sponsored Links
Back