Tory dither and delay means UK miss out on ventilators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaying lockdown was a deliberate Government plan. They even told us they "didnt want to do it too soon"... It ensured maximum number become infected. It will ensure NHS is overwhelmed, with frontline healthworkers most at risk

Sponsored Links
The Lancet says govt dither and delay means unecessary deaths.

EUHAqMSWoAEcORK
Whilst of course in your beloved EU, there is no panic or chaos, everything is a calm and measured response thanks to their well funded health services which have more PPE equipment than they know what to do with.

The reality: in Spain and Italy they are in a far worse position than us, in France, the situation is so dire the Government are hi-jacking British lorries carrying PPE equipment.
Talks of financial solutions to their problems have broken down because of infighting.
In short mate

they're fuked.

Italy pleaded for help from its fellow EU friends :sneaky:

Who answered the call

China

Equipment and medical teams
As macron has warned this chinese flu caper could cause the EU to implode / collapse ;)

Sponsored Links
As macron has warned this chinese flu caper could cause the EU to implode / collapse

Imagine.. a little virus from china is pushing them to the cliff edge. :ROFLMAO:
I'm reminded of theresa may being humiliated by these toZZers.
Who thought they were invincible.

Imagine.. a little virus from china is pushing them to the cliff edge. :ROFLMAO:
I'm reminded of theresa may being humiliated by these toZZers.
Who thought they were invincible.

I did read an interesting article the other day which suggested this is their downfall. Brexit pushed them closer to the edge and coronavirus came along and booted their arse over the cliff.

Delaying lockdown was a deliberate Government plan. They even told us they "didnt want to do it too soon"...

The public have to be shown that there is a need to restrict the freedom of movement.

If the lock down had been imposed before there were any Covid related deaths then the public would not have seen any real reason to obey the lock down when it was imposed.

I did read an interesting article the other day which suggested this is their downfall. Brexit pushed them closer to the edge and coronavirus came along and booted their arse over the cliff.
Fillyboy voted for the brexit con
Fillyboy voted in Johnson, a con artist and abject liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back