Tory dither and delay means UK miss out on ventilators

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were conned, dont blame me for pointing oit the truth.

Brexit wasnt democratic because:

1 )the leave campaign made brexit promises that werent true.

2) The ballot paper said the whole of the UK leaves.

3) Tory govt lied, lied, lied and lied some more.

The eu is a con.
The europhiles told us it was a trading arrangement. Nothing to be fearful off.
The remoaners claimed a vote to leave would bring dire consequences.
They lied, lied and lied and some more.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Several companies have complained that offers were not taken up to provide some of the additional machines needed to save the lives of people with acute respiratory difficulties caused by Covid-19. “They could have had probably 500 ventilators if they got back to me straight away,” Andrew Rayner, managing director of MEC Medical, ventilator parts maker, told the Financial Times. “They’ve missed the boat.”

https://www.mecmedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/MEC2020Brochure-download.pdf

strange that he doesn't list them in his product catalogue - Not saying he couldn't make them but MEC Medical is a family run business, not really on the scale of Dyson. Not saying Dyson will do a good job either.

You were conned, dont blame me for pointing oit the truth.

Brexit wasnt democratic because:

1 )the leave campaign made brexit promises that werent true.

2) The ballot paper said the whole of the UK leaves.

3) Tory govt lied, lied, lied and lied some more.

You're even hijacking your own threads now :ROFLMAO:
Time for a lie down and a paracetamol (y)

EU

It's foreigners that have caused all this caper

In it fair u go around minding your own business
Work and do your bit for the country
Don't travel abroad and u end up getting yer life tipped upside down by a bunch of foreigners and b*** Ends going on a jolly to some back ward country

:eek:

You're even hijacking your own threads now :ROFLMAO:
Time for a lie down and a paracetamol (y)

Its my Dad gaslighting me :ROFLMAO:
He rings me this morning at 6.30am to say he has fallen over in my sisters kitchen and when I tell that isn't possible as I know he doesn't leave his house he starts arguing (n)
It took me 2 hours to get him off the floor, then he tells me he wants to go bed because its evening o_O

having a conversation with somebody who's short term memory is shot, really is groundhog day.

Migration and freedom of movement is down the toilet for the for seeable future ;)

Faith in the EU will go down the toilet ;)

Looks like it will be every member for them selves :LOL:

https://www.mecmedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/MEC2020Brochure-download.pdf

strange that he doesn't list them in his product catalogue - Not saying he couldn't make them but MEC Medical is a family run business, not really on the scale of Dyson. Not saying Dyson will do a good job either.

He doesn't say that he makes them, but he represented a group of manufacturers that already had existing designs. Presumably his company stocks the appropriate replacement parts that come up to standard and fit existing designs. Not much good if a new design has bespoke spares.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1242949236762738692

The Lancet says govt dither and delay means unecessary deaths.

EUHAqMSWoAEcORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back