Tough on crime, tough on..

Sponsored Links
How can it be said that someone is a criminal for poking a youth in the chest with your finger and accepting criminality there and then would somehow lead to the case being dealt with in a different way?

because that is common assault is ;)

TBH I don't mind it becoming Islamic as I think we will all be better off.
I would rather live under shahira law as one that incarcerates elderly pensioners.

You would be classed as an infidel and probably executed. Do you still want to live in an Islamic stste?

There are dozens of Muslim countries practising sharia law and westerners can co exist.
I don't see a problem at all.

Sponsored Links
How can it be said that someone is a criminal for poking a youth in the chest with your finger and accepting criminality there and then would somehow lead to the case being dealt with in a different way?

Is it indeed?
I didn't know that. Strange country. :rolleyes:
But more to the point can one admit being a "criminal" at the scene without court proceedings taking place and being let off with a more leniant sentence as the statement the prosecutors made seemed to imply?

TBH I don't mind it becoming Islamic as I think we will all be better off.
I would rather live under shahira law as one that incarcerates elderly pensioners.

You would be classed as an infidel and probably executed. Do you still want to live in an Islamic stste?

There are dozens of Muslim countries practising sharia law and westerners can co exist.
I don't see a problem at all.
I do. In fact, I can see a very big problem. I don't want a government that takes its decisions on how to legislate and rule, based on a doctrine that is over a thousand years out of date. I could not coexist with that, I hate organised religion as much as I hate organised crime.
If people want to pray to god, allah, or a shinto spirit in their own time, they can go right ahead; just don't force that nonsense upon me.

Embrace it bengasman. The only way to correct what has went wrong with society today is to jump back a 1000 years. Christianity has lost its way.
It will be better than the SS controlling us at present IMO.
The future is Islam.

I think jumping the current sorry excuse for a government back into opposition would be a good start to getting this society back on track.
I'll embrace a toad with open sores before I embrace islam.

That is not strictly correct, people come into physical contact with others all the time,but they are not guilty of assault, if the intention is to injure the other party then that would be assault.

Makes you wonder, with the gradual decline of respect, decency, manners,ethics & general morality, what this country will be like in 50 yrs time.

Possibly Islamic State by then? :rolleyes:
The problems we have now are fallout from decades of uncontrolled immigration. Fifty years ago England was a law abiding nation, gun crime was rare, to-day 1 in 5 murders are commited by foreigners, most knife and gun killers are immigrant or of immigrant stock.
What this country needs is a strong leader with the courage to take this country out of the EU and then to organise the mass deportation of foreign thieves and illegals.

...What this country needs is a strong leader with the courage to take this country out of the EU and then to organise the mass deportation of foreign thieves and illegals.
Should we flog them first?

Sponsored Links
Back