Trade with EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only one that has claimed that EU sales to UK would be diminished.
No-one else has suggested that EU sales to UK would diminish.
I have claimed nothing of the sort.
What's this, scotch mist?
Then we can add in BMW, Mercedes, VAG, General Motors Europe (Except the Astra which come into the country in kit form) Peugeot, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Dacia (Renault) Ford Europe. Do you really believe that the losses to the EU motor industry are inconsequential?
Nope, that is a question, not a claim

Sponsored Links
I see jock and callmeDaviefornow are reduced to silly insults, pernicious accusations and illogical arguments.
They must judge everyone else by their own gullible, low-intellect standards.

Whatever happened to intelligent discussion, supported by facts, data, respected political or commercial opinion?
Every time we provide such supportive evidence it's waived away as propaganda or doom and gloom.

Pot , kettle, black,, are all words that come to mind Himmy... Your not averse to dishing out the insults. (I'll even provide links unless you've edited some of your posts) Supportive evidence?? You link to government department data and believe it at face value, defending it to the hilt (even when government ministers admit they don't know the true figures) Your the one who keeps on repeating Cameron, that it's doom and gloom if we leave the EU (well you and Johnny boy) I can provide links to YouTube videos and newspaper articles, and you'll waive them away as "propaganda"
Whatever happened to intelligent discussion
I think that went out the window when you joined the forum Himmy.

I'm not fascinated by any of your names.
But you do seem to have an unhealthy interest in me, insisting that I am someone else. Since we could meet in the street and not know who we are, this seems more than a little bizarre... Would you like to state your issues so that we can understand your issues

Sponsored Links
You really are a idiot!
It's your question based on a claim that no-one has made!
Therefore, by it's subjective nature, you're making the claim, on which your question is based.

Last edited:
You are the only one that has claimed that EU sales to UK would be diminished.
No-one else has suggested that EU sales to UK would diminish.
I have claimed nothing of the sort.
What's this, scotch mist?
Then we can add in BMW, Mercedes, VAG, General Motors Europe (Except the Astra which come into the country in kit form) Peugeot, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Dacia (Renault) Ford Europe. Do you really believe that the losses to the EU motor industry are inconsequential?
You really are a moron!
It's your question based on a claim that no-one has made!
Therefore, by it's subjective nature, you're making the claim, on which your question is based.
Nope, a question is a question is a question. A question is never a claim because it is a question. Ask the BBC, they'll tell you

I see jock and callmeDaviefornow are reduced to silly insults, pernicious accusations
You could set a good example by desisting from the same yourself.
My insults are well deserved descriptions.
Anyone of any intelligence can see that if someone who uses one set of data to induce a different conclusion, must be distorting the facts. Then to continue that distortion is tantamount to tediously stupid behaviour. That's not an insult, it's a description of the kind of behaviour that I'm observing.
It's like someone using a junior hacksaw to ripsaw timber, and when you point out to them that they're using the wrong tool, they insist that they're using it because it's the best for the job! They repeat themselves time and time again. That's stupidly tedious. It's difficult to imagine how anyone can be so stupid.

When someone makes a ludicrous claim about how many Renault cars are sold outside of Europe, and you provide Renault's own data set for them to peruse, they come up with ridiculous ideas about government subsidies to create infrastructure, despite that government's dedicated objective against that specific country's accession to the EU, that's pernicious and specious!
That's not an insult, it's a description of ill-considered arguments.

Yet these idiots continue with their nonsensical ideas. It's difficult to imagine how anyone can be so stupid to suspect that people would be so gullible.
That's not an insult, it's a description of idiotic behaviour.

They're making silly and ridiculous excuses, arguments and claims. It becomes tedious when they do this over and over and over again.
Play with the idea as much as you like that those two protagonists are not infantile idiots, doesn't remove their infantile, pernicious, specious and ludicrous arguments, nor does it change the stupidity of their arguments, nor does it change the description of their tedious, repetitive, specious, distortion of reality.

Nope, a question is a question is a question. A question is never a claim because it is a question.
You're being stupid ...again!

'suits you, Sir.
article-2629336-1DE0BBA000000578-668_306x365.jpg

Last edited:
Pot , kettle, black,, are all words that come to mind Himmy... Your not averse to dishing out the insults. (I'll even provide links unless you've edited some of your posts)
Please go ahead.

Supportive evidence??
Please go ahead.

You link to government department data and believe it at face value, defending it to the hilt
All of it, for the purpose for which it was intended.
(even when government ministers admit they don't know the true figures)
Substantiation, please. :rolleyes: If you can.

Your the one who keeps on repeating Cameron,
Show me one time that I've quoted DC.

that it's doom and gloom if we leave the EU (well you and Johnny boy)
That's become the summation of your counter-argument! Try an intelligent response.

I can provide links to YouTube videos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and newspaper articles, and you'll waive them away as "propaganda"
Try me/us. You haven't so far! Well you have linked to the YouTube videos, buit that's just a laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think that went out the window when you joined the forum Himmy.
Justify your claim.
A claim without justification is an empty claim.

Last edited:
I'm not fascinated by any of your names.
But you do seem to have an unhealthy interest in me, insisting that I am someone else. Since we could meet in the street and not know who we are, this seems more than a little bizarre... Would you like to state your issues so that we can understand your issues
Can we keep the discussion to the topic, not get wrapped up in diversionary rubbish. And this is diversionary rubbish.
I accept I do occasionally, to discredit a silly idea presented by the Brexiters, especially when it's such an easily discredited idea.

Nope, a question is a question is a question. A question is never a claim because it is a question.
You're being stupid ...again!

'suits you, Sir.
article-2629336-1DE0BBA000000578-668_306x365.jpg
Because you've asked a question, based on a claim, which no-one but you have made, how do you expect anyone, but you, to have the answer?

Please allow me to rephrase your question:
Do you really believe that the losses to the EU motor industry, which only I think would occur, are inconsequential?
Now do you get it?

Last edited:
Please don't change the words in my posts. It only highlights what you are.

Well, that was several minutes of your life that you spent typing that you'll never get back. Do you not have the ability to come to the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back