Trade with EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person currently using the name Davie Jones just threw in the Renault idea to try to muddy the waters.

It is irrelevant and pointless.
Then we can add in BMW, Mercedes, VAG, General Motors Europe (Except the Astra which come into the country in kit form) Peugeot, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Dacia (Renault) Ford Europe. Do you really believe that the losses to the EU motor industry are inconsequential?

As for my name, is there a problem with it? You seem to have a fascination with it.

Sponsored Links
Are you trying to tell us that out of all the cars Renault sells, the number they sell to the UK will reduce by such a lot if the UK resigns from the EU, that Renault will somehow persuade the 27 countries to cut a deal that is more in the UK's favour, and less advantageous to the EU as a whole?

It seems a far-fetched fantasy to me.

Explain the logic that brought you to this conclusion.

No reply, I see.

Davie, your wasting your time arguing with Himmy and JohnD. Project Fear has them both frightened so much they're knee deep in the brown stuff, worrying about the vote on June 23rd. They are both convinced by DC's argument that he's actually came away from Europe with a "deal", worth something, that they'll both argue black is white. Himmy will link to anything on the internet that praises the EU, or hints at the brighter future within a Federal State. He'll argue that mass immigration into the UK is a grand thing. JohnD will just argue for the sake of arguing. Anything anti EU is met with disdain from both of them . No matter what you provide a link to, they'll come up with a link that supposedly , trumps yours. Yep they must both keep Google employees in work.

Sponsored Links
I see you are using your imagination to invent reasons why people might disagree with Corgi Jones.

Your inventions are wrong.

Davie, your wasting your time arguing with Himmy and JohnD. Project Fear has them both frightened so much they're knee deep in the brown stuff, worrying about the vote on June 23rd. They are both convinced by DC's argument that he's actually came away from Europe with a "deal", worth something, that they'll both argue black is white. Himmy will link to anything on the internet that praises the EU, or hints at the brighter future within a Federal State. He'll argue that mass immigration into the UK is a grand thing. JohnD will just argue for the sake of arguing. Anything anti EU is met with disdain from both of them . No matter what you provide a link to, they'll come up with a link that supposedly , trumps yours. Yep they must both keep Google employees in work.
Aye, the both seem to be sad and troubled individuals, I guess that we should be thankful to the internet otherwise they'd have nothing to get out of bed for.. Shame really, still everyone else here seems to be a good sort.

I see you are using your imagination to invent reasons why people might disagree with Corgi Jones.

Bud, if you have something to say then say it. Do you have a problem with me and if so, please tell us. Perhaps we can help

Are you trying to tell us that out of all the cars Renault sells, the number they sell to the UK will reduce by such a lot if the UK resigns from the EU, that Renault will somehow persuade the 27 countries to cut a deal that is more in the UK's favour, and less advantageous to the EU as a whole?

It seems a far-fetched fantasy to me.

Explain the logic that brought you to this conclusion.

No reply, I see.
You wouldn't understand

Tis the truth Johnny boy (and well you know it) Almost every thing you have posted in this and other threads about the EU, either say it's "doom and gloom" if we leave, and peace, love and prosperity from our EU neighbours if we remain and pay them even more than the £55 million a day we do at present. If you and Himmy are to be believed, the land of milk and honey is to be found approximately 20 odd miles south of Dover (the continent in case your wondering) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: when the truth is it's the land of smelly cheeses, fried slugs and pickled cabbage. Where some/ most of the workforce often go on strike at the drop of a hat, blockading ports and airports and generally bringing whole countries to a halt. (and this is supposed to be a good/ great thing? ) A land where countries invite all and sundry to "come and live" . Where their own citizens get raped and abused whilst celebrating New Year (is this supposed to endear us to them?) None of this is made up Johnny boy, it's all been on the news (recently if you hadn't noticed) ;);)

Tis the truth Johnny boy (and well you know it) Almost every thing you have posted in this and other threads about the EU, either say it's "doom and gloom" if we leave, and peace, love and prosperity from our EU neighbours if we remain and pay them even more than the £55 million a day we do at present. If you and Himmy are to be believed, the land of milk and honey is to be found approximately 20 odd miles south of Dover (the continent in case your wondering) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: when the truth is it's the land of smelly cheeses, fried slugs and pickled cabbage. Where some/ most of the workforce often go on strike at the drop of a hat, blockading ports and airports and generally bringing whole countries to a halt. (and this is supposed to be a good/ great thing? ) A land where countries invite all and sundry to "come and live" . Where their own citizens get raped and abused whilst celebrating New Year (is this supposed to endear us to them?) None of this is made up Johnny boy, it's all been on the news (recently if you hadn't noticed) ;);)
But it wasn't on the BBC....:censored:

I see jock and callmeDaviefornow are reduced to silly insults, pernicious accusations and illogical arguments.
They must judge everyone else by their own gullible, low-intellect standards.

Whatever happened to intelligent discussion, supported by facts, data, respected political or commercial opinion?
Every time we provide such supportive evidence it's waived away as propaganda or doom and gloom.

Then we can add in BMW, Mercedes, VAG, General Motors Europe (Except the Astra which come into the country in kit form) Peugeot, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Dacia (Renault) Ford Europe. Do you really believe that the losses to the EU motor industry are inconsequential?
You are the only one that has claimed that EU sales to UK would be diminished.
So you're arguing against your own construct.

That's called a strawman argument.
No-one else has suggested that EU sales to UK would diminish.

You are the only one that has claimed that EU sales to UK would be diminished.
No-one else has suggested that EU sales to UK would diminish.
I have claimed nothing of the sort.
What's this, scotch mist?

I see jock and callmeDaviefornow are reduced to silly insults, pernicious accusations and illogical arguments.
They must judge everyone else by their own gullible, low-intellect standards.

Whatever happened to intelligent discussion, supported by facts, data, respected political or commercial opinion?
Every time we provide such supportive evidence it's waived away as propaganda or doom and gloom.
I have not insulted you, however if you feel insulted, then that is an issue that you must learn to deal with. My comments about you and the other chap, are based upon what you both have written. John for example believes that I am someone else and am only here to annoy him... I have only shown concern for his and your welfare and feel thankful that you both seem to have found a purpose in posting on the internet and yet you go out of your way to insult us... How could you possibly hope to have an intelligent discussion with people with such low intellect? Indeed, why would you want to?.. Especially when you are shown to present flawed, out of date and biased data. Hell, it isn't even data, the majority of it are unproven opinions from spurious websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back