Transexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I wonder how many people with ideological objections to trans gender people have weaponised sport in their crusade to marginalise trans gender people.
It's like racists might adopt animal cruelty as a weapon to complain about foreigners. Or islamophobics might adopt women's rights as a weapon in their islamophobia. Or hooligans to use football as an excuse for violence.
Their real issue, for such 'activists' is not the fairness in sports, nor the interest in animal welfare, nor the women's rights, nor the football. They're just banners on which to hang their prejudices. And any 'cause' will do to allow them to promote their own agenda.

Or conversely............
Please explain yourself clearly.

Pointless, being the fraud you are who says he wants an intelligent conversation but when asked questions won't answer but do everything to avoid answering.

Sponsored Links
Please explain yourself clearly.

Pointless, being the fraud you are who says he wants an intelligent conversation but when asked questions won't answer but do everything to avoid answering.
I have asked you many questions which you have refused to address.
Even now you make a two word comment and refuse to elucidate. And you have the audacity to complain about my lack of communication?

I can only assume that you have given no thought to your comment.

And there we have it, pointless to continue as know recognition of how important it is to substantiate your position on mutilation on minors bodies.

We have had 3 dogs in our family, all rescued needing homes for life. Daisy is Welsh, Cooper is Romanian and Lilly was Australian. When I see a dog I don't see race/nationality. Just a dog that needs a home.
I've moved your comment here, Bod, 'cos I thought it was more appropriate here, than there.
Or perhaps it would have been better in the Migrants in the Channel thread.
Oh, well, it's here now.

I think you've missed the point. I was referring to a racist that might join in an objection against animal cruelty committed by foreigners, in order to, and only to, complain about foreigners.
Or for TERFs to exploit the argument about trans women in sport simply to further their real agender of TERFism. (if that's a word?)
Or violent hooligans attending football matches merely for the opportunity to engage in violence.
Or islamophobics joining in the campaign for women's rights only in their islamophobic crusade.

Dogs don't realy have a race or nationality. And any phobia against dogs wouldn't fall into any racism, TERFism, islamophobic, or desire for violence category.

And there we have it, pointless to continue as know recognition of how important it is to substantiate your position on mutilation on minors bodies.
Anyone want to try a translation?
There's no piont asking gant to explain himself, in a comprehensible manner, because he refused to explain his two word comment previously.

In the meantime, if gant has anything other than rumours and alleagtions to offer, I'm willing to consider his proof.

"A response to negative newspaper coverage on transgender rights

Recently, we’ve tried very hard to step away from the most degrading examples of anti-trans rhetoric in the national press and focus on the positive. Today, in the middle of what might feel like nothing short of an orchestrated onslaught, we feel we have no choice.
We cannot stand silent amidst a slew of misleading stories, seemingly designed to undermine, frighten, alienate and demonise a vulnerable minority, including children. "

"The charity Mermaids has found itself at the heart of the highly charged debate pitting trans rights supporters against gender-critical feminists.
When the NHS announced it was shutting down its gender identity clinic (Gids) for children at the Tavistock and Portman NHS foundation trust in July – it will be replaced by regional centres – the gender-critical feminist Kathleen Stock tweeted: “Mermaids must fall next.”

Last edited:
More prevaricating, I'll leave you to talk to yourself on the subject as all but me have given up engaging with you.

Last edited:
I've moved your comment here, Bod, 'cos I thought it was more appropriate here, than there.
Or perhaps it would have been better in the Migrants in the Channel thread.
Oh, well, it's here now.

I think you've missed the point. I was referring to a racist that might join in an objection against animal cruelty committed by foreigners, in order to, and only to, complain about foreigners.
Or for TERFs to exploit the argument about trans women in sport simply to further their real agender of TERFism. (if that's a word?)
Or violent hooligans attending football matches merely for the opportunity to engage in violence.
Or islamophobics joining in the campaign for women's rights only in their islamophobic crusade.

Dogs don't realy have a race or nationality. And any phobia against dogs wouldn't fall into any racism, TERFism, islamophobic, or desire for violence category.

You should have put it in the talking crap thread

More prevaricating, I'll leave you to talk to yourself on the subject as all but me have given up engaging with you.
Refusing to provide any proof of your allegations about the Mermaids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back